+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dredg
  • 1 Post By Dredg

Thread: Celebrity Deathmatch! - My first dimension!

Default Celebrity Deathmatch! - My first dimension!

Come check out my first dimension and let me know what you think! Dimension: Celebrity Deathmatch by Xstacy on Seastone.

The Celebrity Deathmatch Arena resides in Central Necropolis under a dark star filled sky. When you first enter the dimension you are greeted by a warm glowing doorway into Necropolis, however your way is blocked by the red ropes, so turn around and you will find well lit walk-way that will bridge over the nearby cemetery and bring you to the Arena!

Walking along the walk-way you will see some the a beautiful landscape that includes some exotic trees that glow in the dark world. As you pass under the glowing arch, you will get your first glimpse of the large battle arena.

Continue along the path to the right and visit the spectators stands. Relax and experience the luxury of the private balcony viewing area. These are the best seats in the house!

Looking down onto the Arena you can see the clear split of Defiants (Red) side to the north and Guardians (Blue) to the south. Prepare for battle with your choice of weapons from the many weapons racks on your teams side and enter the arena if you dare.

Meet your opponent in the center before the match and away the signal from the match officials stand to begin. Defeat your opponent without leaving the arena and be declared the victor and claim your spoils!

... So I have plans on finishing up this area, however I feel the arena right now is in a good state to be shown off. My next plans are a training area to the north of the map on the flat plains and then it'll be on to the daunting task of preparing the massive hall. I don't yet have an idea of what I'll be doing with the inside of the hall, it is just holding a bunch of cool random items right now.

So what do you think?
    to better gaming...

Default Photo Album

Here is a album of images for those that can't visit.

http://imgur.com/a/phHlA
    to better gaming...

Very cool! I like your arena layout. Has a great feel to it.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

+ Reply to Thread