+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: My 1st dimension

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    60

    Default My 1st dimension

    I'm actually a vet that played the game in beta and 6 month's+ beyond that.I just returned in the last month and am diving into dim's for the 1st time.

    My dim doesn't have a big amount of item's,but I wanted to keep it simpler and try to embrace the atmosphere of the dim.The dim is an Edge of Infinity and is called Space Study on the Hailol shard,I'd like some input on it please

    I'm not asking for +1 votes and such,just for peep's to check it out and maybe give input to it.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    60

    Default

    bump
    just wanting some input to my dimension.thank's

  3. #3
    Ascendant Agrona77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    I actually made a character on Hailol (to reserve my Agrona name hahaha). So, next time I log in, I'll hop on over and check out your dim!

  4. #4
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    I actually made a character on Hailol (to reserve my Agrona name hahaha). So, next time I log in, I'll hop on over and check out your dim!
    Thanks,I didn't realize it at first,but this dimension thing is addictive

  5. #5
    Plane Walker DLPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Popping over now to check it out!

    Bella

  6. #6
    Plane Walker DLPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    481

    Default

    You've done really well with what I consider a challenging dimension to work with. The science/space study theme works well all the way through. The little pieces that make me wonder what has been discovered are the little headstones (?) and skulls and the huge pulsating monstrosity upstairs! lol Your use of orbs to compliment pieces is really good My only suggestion is to perhaps check that some pieces seem to be hovering and not touching the ground (the purple vase and a couple of the chairs and the war desk. I only notice because I am a dwarf and see such things!

    A great bit of work, really good theme!

    Bellarosa
    Laethys

  7. #7
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DLPS View Post
    You've done really well with what I consider a challenging dimension to work with. The science/space study theme works well all the way through. The little pieces that make me wonder what has been discovered are the little headstones (?) and skulls and the huge pulsating monstrosity upstairs! lol Your use of orbs to compliment pieces is really good My only suggestion is to perhaps check that some pieces seem to be hovering and not touching the ground (the purple vase and a couple of the chairs and the war desk. I only notice because I am a dwarf and see such things!

    A great bit of work, really good theme!

    Bellarosa
    Laethys

    Thanks for the kind words
    I'll have to check the levitating item's and fine tune.

    That huge pulsating plant thing made me think of the movie Alien.So i used it as something that had been found.The skulls/headstones are supposed to be 2 space explorers that met a bad fate while discovering.
    Last edited by Anagu; 07-05-2013 at 11:36 AM.

  8. #8
    Plane Walker DLPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    481

    Default

    I thought that might have been the story! Love it when a dimension tells tales!

    Feel free to pop over to Laethys and climb the top of the tree to my observatory.

    Bellarosa

  9. #9
    Champion Akhor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    587

    Default

    This dimension sounds amazing! This is exactly the kind of idea I had when I first saw Edge of Infinity. I've been making my tourist toons so hopefully I'll be able to stop by soon but in the meantime would you be able to post some screenshots?

  10. #10
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akhor View Post
    This dimension sounds amazing! This is exactly the kind of idea I had when I first saw Edge of Infinity. I've been making my tourist toons so hopefully I'll be able to stop by soon but in the meantime would you be able to post some screenshots?

    Finally figured out how to add ss I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 1st dimension-2013-07-01.jpg   My 1st dimension-2013-07-02.jpg   My 1st dimension-2013-07-03.jpg   My 1st dimension-2013-07-04.jpg   My 1st dimension-2013-07-05.jpg  


+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts