+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you delete a Dimension or sell a Dimension after purchase?

Default Can you delete a Dimension or sell a Dimension after purchase?

I am looking to delete a Dimension or sell my dimension. I mistakenly purchased a Dimension that I absolutely do not want. I would like to get my money back for it via the Trion 1 in 6 policy and am working with Support Services on that.

However, in the even the policy is not envoked, what can I do? I do not want the Dimension. I cant seem to sell it (though it has a money price attributed to it when you hi-light the Key, but it cant seem to be sold).

Can I delete it? Its a complete waste of 1020 Gems and Plat. But I have zero desire to keep it.

Help?

Unless you can get Trion to refund your money, I don't know of a way to get rid of a dimension. You can certainly inactivate it by swapping it out for something else though.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Understood.

Thank you for the reply

+ Reply to Thread