+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Argent - RP Braigh Mharr Town -

Default Argent - RP Braigh Mharr Town -

Hello again folks, after building the airship i decided i was going to do a smaller dimension........sadly that didnt happan,once the contest got announced and my girlfriend said she wanted to help. So we joined forces and created this roleplay town. Some pictures, and a video for the lazy.

http://youtu.be/NqELPfNlruE
    Currently we have some of the buildings filled, but we are going to let guildes and other folk take over some of the rooms so that the town is active. So far there is a market area, Inn, town hall, shopping street, and lots of houses.

Theres still a few thing left to add, along with a few things already added since i filmed it tonight. After letting the my guild mates loose, they have been finding holes and things sticking out so lots to add and fix.

Contest or not, i really hope to see some folk for RP in the town at some point. Or just a flying visit. Some really nice RP locations coming of argent now, fine time to be an RPer Just dont fall into the water, still to add stairs back up.

P.s Its not going to be active till tomorrow, since we are still tweaking stuff, and i want to try for the contest. So anyone looking for it, check back wednesday night.
    Last edited by Jibeley; 07-02-2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Zaviel - East Telaran Company
    Dims. Braigh Mharr town, winter wonderland, Village and airship goliath.

That looks fantastic!!
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

There isn't a smiley with enough of a jaw-dropping action to convey my amazement at this. Absolutely beautiful!

Just... awesome.

OMG what? Wow! This... this is utterly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad I transferred my EU dim visiting character to Argent yesterday! I can't WAIT to walk through the streets of your town!

I love your idea to let friends and Guildies "move" into Town in order to bring life to it!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 07-03-2013 at 05:11 AM.

Telaran

This is truly amazing.Wow!

Cheers all, apperently i cant update my orginal post for some reason. But its live now on the argent server for anyone wanting to have a look. Not sure when the votes count for the week, but the most of its complete now. Bar an odd bug this morning where all the wood posts moved a few feet....

Quote Originally Posted by Jibeley View Post
    Cheers all, apperently i cant update my orginal post for some reason. But its live now on the argent server for anyone wanting to have a look. Not sure when the votes count for the week, but the most of its complete now. Bar an odd bug this morning where all the wood posts moved a few feet....
    Ouch... they moved a few feet? Maybe you should rename your dim to "Ghost Town" where wood posts are being moved in mysterious ways! LOL

And yes, you can only edit posts in this forum for 5 minutes after you posted... it's weird, I know LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Ouch... they moved a few feet? Maybe you should rename your dim to "Ghost Town" where wood posts are being moved in mysterious ways! LOL

And yes, you can only edit posts in this forum for 5 minutes after you posted... it's weird, I know LOL
    Aye about 3/4 of them all moved. Very weird bug, its like someone selected them all and moved some of them. Ghosts indeed.

Champion

*speechless*

...and all that under my eyes... and i didn't seen it. *what a shame*
    Melandra @ Entity @ Zaviel
    A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
    - Lady Windermere's Fan [Oscar Wilde] -

Quote Originally Posted by Jibeley View Post
    Aye about 3/4 of them all moved. Very weird bug, its like someone selected them all and moved some of them. Ghosts indeed.
    Is your dimension set for people to move objects? Wonder if someone accidentally selected them or maybe you experienced lag and thought you had moved them, but didn't?

I've never experienced an issue where items actually moved themselves. I only have seen some items go invisible, if I walk a few paces away, due to lag. lol Then again, I had a Graystone tile missing last night, and I'm sure I had placed it... hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Is your dimension set for people to move objects? Wonder if someone accidentally selected them or maybe you experienced lag and thought you had moved them, but didn't?

I've never experienced an issue where items actually moved themselves. I only have seen some items go invisible, if I walk a few paces away, due to lag. lol Then again, I had a Graystone tile missing last night, and I'm sure I had placed it... hmmm
    It was set for friends to move, but they havent been online. And its just the fact it was on some of the poles. Freaked out when i seen it, and be runnign around worried im going to login one day and find other things weird.

And if anyone comes to rp over the next few days, excuse the idiot running about on his mount fixing things.

Awesome! Love all the little streets and plazas.

Trion fixed the control point for the poles so that it's actually attached to the end of the post. Technically, they all stayed at the same coordinates, but where the post was displayed changed. It screwed up all mine too, but luckily that was only 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post
    Awesome! Love all the little streets and plazas.

Trion fixed the control point for the poles so that it's actually attached to the end of the post. Technically, they all stayed at the same coordinates, but where the post was displayed changed. It screwed up all mine too, but luckily that was only 9.
    Hah just tested it and your totaly right. Well that makes placing more easyer, And explains the ghosts early. I can panic less now, thanks for the intel

It is so cool!!!! I would recommend visiting it even if you have to make an Alt on the EU shards to do so!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast