+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By avina

Thread: Hailol - Dimensions for 3Springs contest

Default Hailol - Dimensions for 3Springs contest

I will start this thread for my Shard.

Please view my dimension (Proxi-"Gone Fishing", an Edge of Infinity dimension on Hailol) and +1 if you think it is worthy.

I made a vid for utube, you can watch it here . It turned out to be a little too long, it's a big place. This will at least give you an idea if you want to take the time to go visit the place.

If you are from Hailol please reply to this thread. I will be sure to visit and vote for your dimension!

Oh I saw this one earlier today. I was the one that said hi to you while creeping around in there!

Definitely recommend people check this out. It looks really nice, lots of detail and really cool, original ideas.

You got a point from me already.

Default Faen's Retreat : Paradise Time Lost

Thanks for starting this thread.

I haven't got the handle for making vids yet but you can visit my dimension, Paradise Time Lost on Three Springs. There are a few inside jokes for you to find. If you like it, please vote and click +1. Check it out, and tell your friends.

Default Oops wrong server

Sorry, can't figure out how to delete the above message.

Quote Originally Posted by avina View Post
    I will start this thread for my Shard.

Please view my dimension (Proxi-"Gone Fishing", an Edge of Infinity dimension on Hailol) and +1 if you think it is worthy.

I made a vid for utube, you can watch it here . It turned out to be a little too long, it's a big place. This will at least give you an idea if you want to take the time to go visit the place.

If you are from Hailol please reply to this thread. I will be sure to visit and vote for your dimension!
    Stumbled across your dimension yesterday morning while playing tourist and was really delighted with what you'd done at that point.

I love the mix of vast space in EoI and how you put a lot of warmth and intimacy to the personal spaces (house and office). And I couldn't figure out what those two magitech items are up on the space dock - what are they??
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

I really like all the magitech items and tried to use them to present a means for collecting static energy to power the defense weapons and scout ships. LOL I have a very vivid imagination.

By the way i have added a secret area, not that hard to find, but really fun! Enjoy finding it and seeing how i fixed it up. There are 2 ways to reach the new hidden area.

UPDATE

Decided I needed something to make my dim more interactive. So many really good slides out there, didn't want to to do that...so, what to do? I went with a racetrack!!! Head to the very top, and jump thru the dragon skull to the left of my fishing hole.

Race yourself or your friends. Who will push too hard? Who will win and who will fall? Track makes a full circle from the dragon skull all the way around to the far side of the camp site. Wasn't an easy task...lol.

Have fun. **** Shard: Hailol -- Proxi--Gone Fishing ****

Still tweaking the course, but have family visiting and they just don't understand Rift, dare not even mention dimensions to them... : /

+ Reply to Thread