+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Faunn

Thread: Ferrah's Homestead - My first dimension

Shadowlander

Default Ferrah's Homestead - My first dimension

As way of background, I tried dimensions back when they first came out. After playing around for a bit, I decided I just did not possess the creativity and/or imagination to create anything, so I promptly gave up.

I decided to try again recently and needless to say, I am now hopelessly addicted to dimensions. Sigh.

I would like to welcome everyone to Ferrah's Homestead on Hailol, my first dimension. I have much yet to do, but I need to go make some in-game money first to continue. I also do not use any addons, so it's not perfect and some things can be a bit crooked, but it's home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ferrah's Homestead - My first dimension-2013-07-02_104402.jpg   Ferrah's Homestead - My first dimension-2013-07-02_104418.jpg   Ferrah's Homestead - My first dimension-2013-07-02_104446.jpg   Ferrah's Homestead - My first dimension-2013-07-02_104518.jpg   Ferrah's Homestead - My first dimension-2013-07-02_104533.jpg  

Ferrah's Homestead - My first dimension-2013-07-02_104613.jpg   Ferrah's Homestead - My first dimension-2013-07-02_104454.jpg   Ferrah's Homestead - My first dimension-2013-07-02_104803.jpg   Ferrah's Homestead - My first dimension-2013-07-02_104920.jpg   Ferrah's Homestead - My first dimension-2013-07-02_105051.jpg  

Ooh, that looks gorgeous! It sort of reminds me of my own, but then again not. I love it.

What shard is this on?

I would love to visit so many on the forums but folks forget to mention their shards!

Bellarosa
    Laethys
    (Please visit anytime <3 )

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by DLPS View Post
    What shard is this on?

I would love to visit so many on the forums but folks forget to mention their shards!

Bellarosa
    Laethys
    (Please visit anytime <3 )
    I did mention it, but I can see how it may have sounded like part of the name of my dimension and not the shard. I didn't word that very well. It is on the Hailol shard.

And Hybelmygg, thank you for your comments. I saw the dimension pics you posted also, and I find yours to be nice and relaxing!

Hopefully no one visited just after the maintenance. I went in there just now to find all my wooden beams had shifted when they were fine just before the servers went down. I fixed them the best I could, but they aren't the friendliest things to maneuver, especially since my walls aren't exactly perfect. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Faunn View Post
    I decided to try again recently and needless to say, I am now hopelessly addicted to dimensions. Sigh.
    Excellent, welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Faunn View Post
    so it's not perfect and some things can be a bit crooked, but it's home
    Bah, adds character =p. Well done! Hope you get your capital back up soon so you can keep building.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

That's a pretty spiffy first dimension!

Welcome to the addiction!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Welcome back and welcome to the amazing, addictive world of Dimensions!

I LOVE your first dim! Can't believe it's a first and you ARE very creative! ;) I'll certainly stop by when I'm on Hailol! (yes, yes, I have a character pretty much on every shard to visit dimensions, well except Seastone... it's too dangerous for young characters hahaha)

+ Reply to Thread