+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By TheSubrosianMan

Thread: Bones of the Earth - My First Dimension

Telaran

Default Bones of the Earth - My First Dimension

So, I returned to the game about a month back. Dimensions seemed like a pretty cool feature, so I played around with one for a little bit before settling on an idea.

Basically I heard a lot of people complaining about all the rocks. Rocks everywhere, they open one of the dimension item chests and hooray, rocks. So I thought to myself "What can I do with the free Faen's Retreat dimension?" And then I thought "What could one do with a ton of rocks?"

So I took those two thoughts and decided to completely remake Faen's Retreat as a cave. It might be a little simple, but here are the results of my first try at a dimension.

The dimension is owned by Sigfreid on Greybriar and is named Bones of the Earth, feel free to check it out if you'd like!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bones of the Earth - My First Dimension-entrance.jpg   Bones of the Earth - My First Dimension-lake.jpg   Bones of the Earth - My First Dimension-ribs.jpg   Bones of the Earth - My First Dimension-shaft.jpg  

Love the idea. Will definitely check it out when I get the chance.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

+ Reply to Thread