+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By Alleriana
  • 1 Post By Akhor
  • 1 Post By Kitasia
  • 2 Post By Caelthas
  • 1 Post By Tamarama
  • 1 Post By Agrona77

Thread: Offically addicted to Dimensions!

Default Offically addicted to Dimensions!

Hi all, I have finally completed my dimension entitled "Inspiraton", on Wolfsbane by Allerien! (my main character upon return)

Please feel free to check it out if anyone has some extra time to, would really appreciate it.

I wanted an Avatar type glowy world and am quite happy with it..added one extra area in the cave which is water themed.
    Just wanted something I found pleasing and relaxing and I hope some people like it too!

I never thought this would be so much fun, very pleased with the entire idea of dimesions

Welcome to the addiction! I'm so glad to hear you're having so much fun with your creations, I think it's really awesome when it's all about making something you/your characters love! I'll have to stop by when I get around to making my Wolfsbane tourist

Welcome happy to have a new addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleriana View Post
    Hi all, I have finally completed my dimension entitled "Inspiraton", on Wolfsbane by Allerien! (my main character upon return)

Please feel free to check it out if anyone has some extra time to, would really appreciate it.

I wanted an Avatar type glowy world and am quite happy with it..added one extra area in the cave which is water themed.
    Just wanted something I found pleasing and relaxing and I hope some people like it too!

I never thought this would be so much fun, very pleased with the entire idea of dimesions
    Welcome to the club. May your wants never be limited by your budget =p

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

As far as addictions go, this one won't rot your liver or fry your brain! Just waste hours and hours of time getting that last little plank perfect...

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

Join the crowd! LOL I've come a long way from the first time I looked at a stone tile and was like, what the heck am I to do with this thing? LOL

We have a great community here and lots of folks are ready to give you tips, direct you to tutorials and are just overall very helpful with their feedback and support!

I'm glad you found your way to these forums and I'll make sure to drop by your dimension, next time I'm visiting dims on Wolfsbane!

+ Reply to Thread