Default Dimension achievements too high

Really 5,000 placements in a friends dimension

Im guessing also 5,000 in your guilds location

Thats
    1 every 10 seconds
    6 every 60 seconds
    360 an hour
    3,600 every 10 hours

Nearly 30 hrs just placing down items in another dimension Really Trion is that accetable

I know its an achievement but the rewards are very poor considering the hours just on these two alone will take 30+ hours

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Put yourself on your own friend's list, enter the dimension through the friend tab and you can knock out the personal and friend achievements all at the same time. Not an optimal arrangement, I know, but it actually does help. I'm not sure if it's even necessary to use the friend tab to enter the dimension, but I decided it was better to be safe than sorry, and it worked.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by sandmany View Post
    Really 5,000 placements in a friends dimension

Im guessing also 5,000 in your guilds location

Thats
    1 every 10 seconds
    6 every 60 seconds
    360 an hour
    3,600 every 10 hours

Nearly 30 hrs just placing down items in another dimension Really Trion is that accetable

I know its an achievement but the rewards are very poor considering the hours just on these two alone will take 30+ hours
    It took me almost 2 or 2.5 hrs to do the Guild Dimensions one (and yes it is 5000 needed for the full achievement AND I kept crashing from placing/picking things up) and I think a combined 2-3 Hours to do slef dimension and friend dimension.

This cna be easily broken up if you set an item limit of how much you are gonna do a day. This really isn't that hard and can be done in less than 3 day's.

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Put yourself on your own friend's list, enter the dimension through the friend tab and you can knock out the personal and friend achievements all at the same time. Not an optimal arrangement, I know, but it actually does help. I'm not sure if it's even necessary to use the friend tab to enter the dimension, but I decided it was better to be safe than sorry, and it worked.
    I accidentally discovered this trick when we couldn't view our second dim unless we added ourselves to our friends list. Since it's been fixed I've gone into my second dim the normal way and it's still counting. It's a grind but I really want that npc for something special otherwise I'd just let it happen eventually.

Plane Walker

Cheers some good tips but unfortunately I already completed my own so will just have to grind out the guild and friends but still think 5k is to much

Rift wouldn't be rift without a little grind would it ;)

+ Reply to Thread