+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Milyssa

Thread: Wood Corner Post Bug (Also submitted in game)

Ascendant

Default Wood Corner Post Bug (Also submitted in game)

I finally found out what was creating my invisible wall. I submitted this in game too, but maybe others have seen this and know a quick fix.

I placed a wood corner post in my castle at the foot of my stairs to finish off the staircase. When I was placing the arrows were about 3 feet away from the actual post (about the height of one tiny dwarf body).

This itself isnt' bad.. its actually very helpful when placing skinny things.

However, when I released, I found there was an invisible wall where the arrows were. Almost as if the post were actually there were the arrows were, but pixilating where the steps were.

I tested it by moving the post to a more open space, and sure enough, invisible wall where the movement arrows were.

It's not a big deal, as I've got space around it to move, and any jerkiness in walking can be overlooked, but I wondered if this can be fixed or worked around?

Ascendant

funny that I tested this with other posts - same wooden corner posts, just different ones, and none had that problem.

Maybe it is a strange coincidence. *shrugs*... but moving that post is the only item that gets rid of the invisible wall.

This has been an issue with the posts that carried over from PTS. I encountered it when I was using the posts as beefy ceiling beams. Luckily a quick rotation was able to provide a solution for me. I would suggest positioning the arrow along an existing wall, such as parallel and beside your stairs to have the 3 free sides to walk around.

+ Reply to Thread