+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Seonie
  • 1 Post By sukky816
  • 1 Post By Akhor
  • 1 Post By Agrona77

Thread: Introducing The Tower of Kal

Default Introducing The Tower of Kal

I am happy to bring you a collaboration of Juicyb known for his mastery in geometric designs and limitless creativity of the EYECANDY slide dimensions and Seonie creator of NSG Playground, Big Grubby Style, Faerie Tavern, & Sweet Elegance. and former Morphing Mondays video tutorials on Rift Dream Dimensions
    Together we built a Moonshade Pools dimesion for a Guildmate Kaladyn@Hailol.
    This dimension is our best work either one of us have ever done. We pushed the limits of the sky and the water in this Massive 3 story tower. come and see The Tower of Kal on Hailol
    Teaser Pics Below

Introducing The Tower of Kal-2013-06-30_024923.jpg

Introducing The Tower of Kal-2013-06-29_091035.jpg

Introducing The Tower of Kal-2013-06-29_091521.jpg

Introducing The Tower of Kal-2013-06-29_091822.jpg

Introducing The Tower of Kal-2013-06-29_092113.jpg

Introducing The Tower of Kal-2013-06-29_092206.jpg

Introducing The Tower of Kal-2013-06-29_091256.jpg
    Vigil- Seonie

Rift Disciple

You guys are like gods! What a great dimension! Please add a video tour, please

Kind of confused about whether the sign at the top of the slide is a recommendation or rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post
    Kind of confused about whether the sign at the top of the slide is a recommendation or rebellion.
    lol the whole time we were building the dimension we were saying to Kal F* You Kal and F* Your Dimension! he knows it was out love and frustraion.. he told us he loves the dimension and the slide just as it is. and wanted us to keep the message lol. You would have to know the members of NSG to understand
    Vigil- Seonie

Soulwalker

Good times!

Soulwalker

So a quick intro,
    I'm Juicyb, you may know me from the EyeCandy dimensions. I'm one of the two people who made all the EyeCandy series. And just to let you know, I make couches only (inside joke for those who know me well).

And that being said, this is my latest dimension creation in collaboration with Seonie.
    Now about the dimension, The Tower of Kal, the theme I was aiming for was the Temple of the Abandoned. Now at this point you're probably saying "but Juicy, there is a dimension Temple of the Abandoned...". To late, I had already planned and obtained mats. So, what I would like to say is... this is my version of the temple of the abandoned dimension in Moonshade pools.

Please, any feedback here or PM's ingame is welcomed. However, any negative feedback for example; "Juicy, your dimension is pile of steaming poo". I'm going to cut you with my toenails. Oh, I do know about the lob sided bridge in the beginning, and I want to clearly say this: I've worked hours into that bridge with /toolbox and my end result = still lob sided, so I'm done with that shi.....

Also I would like to thank Trion for giving us different color/shapes/more items for dimensions. By giving us new things to play with, I'm sure that in the future of dimensions, we'll see a lot of epic dimensions.

All in all, I'm going back into retirement phase for dimensions.
    I might do one or two other dimensions for my good friends.
    I'm not for hire, however, my good friend Seonie is for hire, so if you like the style that you've seen in "The Tower of Kal" please contact Seonie@Hailol.

Peace out,
    Juicyb

PS. For all the new/beginers dimensioniers, creativity is your greatest tool you have when building a dimension.

PPS (or is it PSS? whatever..) The Tower of Kal is being featured in http://www.riftdimension.com/ under Featured Personal Dimensions, you can find us and other dimensions. Drop by the site and see all the wonderful dimension that other people have made. Btw, thanks riftdimension for making a video for us

Wow, looks awesome! I already got a list of dims to visit on Hailol and your tower is definitely one of them! Can't wait to check it out!

Made my Hailol travelling toon tonight and hopped in this dimension, OMG it is so gorgeous!!! I love the color scheme and even the effect of the conquest projector (which I usually think is overused). The slide is simple but fun and getting to the top is a natural progression of exploring the house, which if the house was all there was in this dim it would be enough! But the pinks and purples around the falls add a bunch to it, just absolutely stunning all around!

I went to visit the Tower yesterday and OMG... what an exceptionally elegant build! I LOVE the use of the black marble with all the different accents with I think Limestone?

Beautiful, elegant, exquisite build! You all are very talented!

+ Reply to Thread