+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By psychopsilocybin

Thread: Door frame (invisible object; can't walk through)

Plane Touched

Default Door frame (invisible object; can't walk through)

So when placing Door Frame in my house I'm trying to build, it's also adding an invisible wall right in the middle of the otherwise open door frame making it so I can't actually walk through it.

What's more the trouble, though, is that the first floor doorway works fine.

Any ideas?

edit: Okay, turns out, the actual culprit is the Long Indoor Wall with Door. When I flip the piece 180 degrees (moves the doorway in the wall) it makes the actually cut in the doorway unusable.
    Last edited by psychopsilocybin; 06-29-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Plane Touched

GRRRR!

The ACTUAL problem, I've now found, are the Wood Corner Post pieces. When you select them you can actually see how far off their bounding box is from the actual object.

So no more accusing other innocent pieces, I promise.

Ascendant

I know that sometimes the doors are impossible to get through if they are too small. If you're target circle can't fit through, you wont make it, even if you're a little dwarf.

Soulwalker

Did you figure out the fix for this issue? I don't have any wood corner posts and I am still unable to go through the doorway. The only fix I've found so far is to raise the walls up, but then there is a gap between them and the floor.

Plane Touched

Hmm, actually, all of my posts were off centered after the last hotfix and it looks like they're correct now since I've moved them back to the correct spot. With my walls and door frame at default size I'm able to go through the doorways without any problems.
    Last edited by psychopsilocybin; 07-17-2013 at 12:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread