+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to make a dimension inactive?

Soulwalker

Default How to make a dimension inactive?

Ok, so I have 2 active dimension slots one of them is Sanguine Shores which I have zero desire to use. So what I wanted to do was buy another dimension key and just replace it but the store said it can't complete my purchase please contact customer support yada yada yada. I assumed it won't let me buy a new dimension without having a free open dimension slot, but I really really don't wanna spend 100 plat to open a new dimension slot if I can at all prevent that. Am I just missing something really simple here?

You don't have to buy a new slot to activate a different dimension. Purchasing the key should place it in the large box beneath where your current active dimension is listed. Then you can swap activation by clicking the new key.

It sounds more like you're having a problem with the store.

You can purchase a key without having a slot open. It sounds like they Rift Store was just having an issue with your credit card or whatever you were using to pay. Once you get a new key learned, just use it to replace Sanguine Shores. Until then, you can go under Permissions in your Dimension Bar and uncheck "Public", which will prevent people from entering it.

Or what Treble said (since she beat me to the punch)

Soulwalker

Ok thanks alot I'll try again xD

+ Reply to Thread