+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By ZeroMGA
  • 1 Post By Foxfire

Thread: Ayachor Pools on Faeblight - a Moonshade Pools reimagining!

Rift Disciple

Default Ayachor Pools on Faeblight - a Moonshade Pools reimagining!

Hi everyone -

Yemaya and I are pleased to officially release RP: Ayachor Pools, a complete reworking of the Moonshade dimension to showcase the home we've been dreaming of building since Dimensions were first announced!

Ayachor Pools is an oriential-themed dimension featuring a Main house, guest house, kitchen, and branch house. It features a dojo, sauna/bath house and heated pool. In my opinion it has stunning views from almost any angle, and many features that are, as far as we're aware of, unique to it at the time of its completion.

Here are a sampling of a few pictures, and then follow the link for a high res photo gallery of the entire place! Visit it on Faeblight, RP: Ayachor Pools, and if you like what you see - please +1 it!

Thanks and enjoy!

Melachor & Yemaya Shinzidari
    Ayachor Pools on Faeblight - a Moonshade Pools reimagining!-bridge-house.jpgAyachor Pools on Faeblight - a Moonshade Pools reimagining!-exteriorshot.jpgAyachor Pools on Faeblight - a Moonshade Pools reimagining!-family-room.jpgAyachor Pools on Faeblight - a Moonshade Pools reimagining!-gazebo.jpgAyachor Pools on Faeblight - a Moonshade Pools reimagining!-maingate.jpgAyachor Pools on Faeblight - a Moonshade Pools reimagining!-pond-bridge.jpgAyachor Pools on Faeblight - a Moonshade Pools reimagining!-pool.jpgAyachor Pools on Faeblight - a Moonshade Pools reimagining!-shrine.jpg

To see all of the photos visit here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9316308...57634382740483
    Last edited by ZeroMGA; 06-28-2013 at 11:23 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I visited this dimension the other night, and I must say, it was very nice! It took a lot of time to explore every little nook and cranny, and then I went back through to make sure I saw everything--a couple of times. Excellent work.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

As usual, any and every Ayachor dimension is extremely well done!

RL interfered and I didn't get as much time to explore as I would have liked, so I too will be wandering around again.

Then again, I'm silly and tend to revisit my favorite dimensions often, even when all my alts have given their +1.

Default Absolutely beautiful!

I loved all of the screenshots! I definitely have to see this one in person!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    I loved all of the screenshots! I definitely have to see this one in person!
    This is what I was going to say verbatim lol. I think my favorite part is the stone table bridge

Default Just got back from visiting....

I am almost speechless at how amazing this dimension is. All I can call it is a wonderful work of art, seriously. If they ever do another live stream on dimensions, this one definitely needs to be in it!! As great as the pictures are, they don't do it justice.

I would give anything to have just a fraction of this kind of creativity and talent....
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Rift Disciple

Aw thank you for the kind words everyone!

But I don't know what you're talking about: your own work is fantastic! That's what I love about dims, everyone work is different and awesome.

Rift Disciple

A shameless bump to ask folks to continue visiting our new home and, if you like it, to +1 us as we move into the chance to win Three Springs ahead of time.

As an extension to Moonshade it be great to build further with it.

For everyone who has visited already, or simply enjoyed the pictures, thank you and thank you again.

+ Reply to Thread