+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: need help building or locating items

Default need help building or locating items

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a couple items one I have seen and one I think I will need to create.

The first I have seen is a circle table with swords.

The second is I need to find a way to make an anvil.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

For the anvil, you could use the red pedestal, which is a fishing item from Shimmersand. It has an anvil shape when turned upside down, or you could use it as a model while you mold metal/stone/whatever around it.

Hope that helps.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I think the circle table with swords might be one of the items from the blue tier of loyalty. I know there's a round table with maces and another round table with... swords?
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    I think the circle table with swords might be one of the items from the blue tier of loyalty. I know there's a round table with maces and another round table with... swords?
    Maces and a round table of axes. There is an item called a sword display, but that's a bunch of swords on a stand.

Baradara@Greybriar

Default table with swords

Ya I was afraid the table with swords might be one I would have to make. I know I can make it using the sword item from the shops and the round table from fishing was just hoping it was an actual item.

I'll check out the suggestion you made for the anvil and see how it works. If anyone has any other ideas/info please feel free to post!

Also if people want to check out my dimension you can whisper Sirpickle@Faeblight (yes shameless plug while I am at it lol). It's not quite done yet, but I feel it's a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakyl View Post
    (yes shameless plug while I am at it lol). It's not quite done yet, but I feel it's a good start.
    Dude. Don't feel bad about pluggin' yer work. If you're a part of this community, we wanna see your work. You *need* to say something for us to know about it. So don't *ever* feel embarrassed about so! (Look no further than my forum sig for evidence of my own shamelessness =p, and thank you for allowing me to advertise my work on your thread lol)

Ya I was afraid the table with swords might be one I would have to make. I know I can make it using the sword item from the shops and the round table from fishing was just hoping it was an actual item.

I'll check out the suggestion you made for the anvil and see how it works. If anyone has any other ideas/info please feel free to post!

Also if people want to check out my dimension you can whisper Sirpickle@Faeblight (yes shameless plug while I am at it lol). It's not quite done yet, but I feel it's a good start.
    Heh, it's your thread. Plug away!

As far as an anvil goes, the bottom of the candle shrines, flipped upside down works well for a base. I used the bottoms of torches as the main part, but I'm sure there is something better, especially with all the new items.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Soulwalker

Default Need someone to build my Dimension

Okay so after many, many hours of trying and tearing down..I found out the reason I have owned a empty dim for all these months. I can't build anything. Some people just have special talents. This one is not mine !! So if anyone knows of anyone with these types of talents I would appreciate their name. Someone who will not charge and arm and a leg please!! I can give up the arm!

Quote Originally Posted by Mechayla View Post
    Okay so after many, many hours of trying and tearing down..I found out the reason I have owned a empty dim for all these months. I can't build anything. Some people just have special talents. This one is not mine !! So if anyone knows of anyone with these types of talents I would appreciate their name. Someone who will not charge and arm and a leg please!! I can give up the arm!
    A lot of people post their dimensions in their signatures, or post screenshots and advertise their work here. If you truly want someone else to build your place, my suggestion is to find someone who might have advertised from your shard or who is on a different shard but might be willing to make an alt on yours, then PM them or send them an in-game mail if you like their style of work. I know of a couple people who will do work for others, but I've never asked how much they charged, so I can't help you with that.

Not exactly what you're after, but about the best suggestion I can come up with, I'm sure others will have more to offer you.

Baradara@Greybriar

Default my anvil

need help building or locating items-2013-06-28_034636.jpg

Well here's what I came up with for an Anvil using an upside down shrunken stone table and a rounded gravestone. Now to fish up that round table I need lol.
    Last edited by Drakyl; 06-27-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Attachment 11752

Well here's what I came up with for an Anvil using an upside down shrunken stone table and a rounded gravestone. Now to fish up that round table I need lol.
    That turned out really well. I popped into your dimension on Fae and I must say, you did some amazing work with Stone Flask, structure wise, as well as the back garden leading toward the falls. I liked your little fishing set up, too (even though I hate in game fishing, lol).

Hit me up when you get this finished, I'd love to see the completed project.

Baradara@Greybriar

The anvil turned out really, really well! I like it! Let me know your progress, or whisper me on Aggy or Agrona if you want a 2nd pair of eyes during your building phase. I love the imagination that goes into the dimensions and the creative process of building one.

Also, this is a great site to look up where to get what dimension items.

Rift Dimension

@ Mechayla

Which dimension do you own? I found that it helps to come up with a theme and then plan on what you want to build/do with the dim.

There is a great add on called Toolbox and you can find some great tutorials, as well as tips on Rift Dream Dimension

I know that there are some builders that will work on commission, but I'm also at a loss as to what they charge. I've never commissioned anyone and I've never build for someone else. I enjoy dreaming up my own dimensions and then turning those dreams into reality. However, I'm always available if you need help or want to brain storm ideas or just need a tip here and there.

What server are you on? I highly suggest to go visit some dimensions, to get a feel for what you can do with them and to get ideas on how and what to build. ;)
    Last edited by Agrona77; 06-28-2013 at 08:07 AM.

Default thank you!

Thanks for the feedback and I will def let you know when done. Right now doing some fishing for a few items. And then gotta remake a bit of plat too lol.

Soulwalker

Default Rift Dimension

@Agrona77

I brought Dormant Core and I am on Faeblight and I will go looking around tonight. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Mechayla View Post
    @Agrona77

I brought Dormant Core and I am on Faeblight and I will go looking around tonight. Thank you
    My work schedule kinda sucks for a gamer, so I'm only avail on Mon-Wed nights, but I do have some alts on Faeblight. If you want some help for a bit one night send me a msg through the forums and we can meet up. Maybe we can get you to the point you don't need to hire someone =p.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast