+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By Pentegass

Thread: Rift Dimensions; The Old Jedi Temple

Default Rift Dimensions; The Old Jedi Temple

Hello guys, last week I came up with a project to reanimate my old feelings about my favorite movie series Star Wars on my favorite game -Rift Online.

So I left my nerves behind (Construction took so long and painfull sometimes) and constructed the Jedi Temple on 1/100 of original Scale on Rift Dimension: Vengeful Sky

The project costed me about 9000 shop credits with an equal of nearly 13 k platinium, With an 2000 item space I could merely do the outer parts and the inner halls of the temple (Rift please a little bit bigger item limits so i can complete the jedi archives)

There is about 1930 piece of item on the dimension, solo placed by me with a hardwork of 5 days.

My shard is zaviel since we moved from the Icewatch. Feel free to look, and if you can. I would like some recommendation votes.

When I was starting to this project, I said It must be the biggest dimension ever made by one player. I think I achieved that, anyway thanks for the attention the video is below.

On With the Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfusRs-ZRzg

wow, good job! the statue is especially impressive!
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

thank you was the hardest part tho, tower was a bit taller than i expected. But still the statue was the hardest to build.

Wow! I am blown away. I can't begin to imagine the amount of work that went into that statue - beautiful, beautiful job!

That statue is awesome!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

+ Reply to Thread