Like Tree13Likes
  • 7 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Ganrex
  • 2 Post By Caelthas
  • 1 Post By Maddori
  • 2 Post By Zyonyx

Thread: Today's Patch Notes

Default Today's Patch Notes

Rejoice... the price of some items has been lowered. (Now, they tell me, after I'm finished with "Remnants of Atlantis" LOL)

Love that we now earn rested XP in dims!

DIMENSIONS
    * You now earn rest experience from hanging out in dimensions. Welcome home!
    * A few dimension items have had their prices adjusted, mostly for the cheaper.
    * Some dimension items have been renamed to more accurately reflect what they are.
    * Corrected the zone-in location for Empyrean Mill.
    * The Brevane Jar dimension item is now resizeable.

Yes, that is a very welcome change. Now if only they would change it so we don't get kicked OUT of our dimension when we log in.. I'd love to be able to logout/login *in my house* rather than out in the middle of the desert somewhere.

I wonder if we'll gain Rest XP while being logged out in our Dimension, though? Or will it kick us out directly upon logout (instead of login)?

Probably something only one of the Devs can answer.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Thank you TRION! Rested XP awwww ye!
    Each week just keeps getting yummier and Sir Ganrex I dig your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Rejoice... the price of some items has been lowered. (Now, they tell me, after I'm finished with "Remnants of Atlantis" LOL)

Love that we now earn rested XP in dims!

DIMENSIONS
    * You now earn rest experience from hanging out in dimensions. Welcome home!
    * A few dimension items have had their prices adjusted, mostly for the cheaper.
    * Some dimension items have been renamed to more accurately reflect what they are.
    * Corrected the zone-in location for Empyrean Mill.
    * The Brevane Jar dimension item is now resizeable.
    I don't suppose someone could list what dimension items had prices lowered and by how much?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganrex View Post
    Yes, that is a very welcome change. Now if only they would change it so we don't get kicked OUT of our dimension when we log in.. I'd love to be able to logout/login *in my house* rather than out in the middle of the desert somewhere.

I wonder if we'll gain Rest XP while being logged out in our Dimension, though? Or will it kick us out directly upon logout (instead of login)?

Probably something only one of the Devs can answer.

I actually logged out in a dimension last night, and when logging back in my toon was still in the dimension. Not sure if it must be *your* dimension you log out in, which is likely, but it looks like they've done something to remedy this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    I don't suppose someone could list what dimension items had prices lowered and by how much?
    I was having a hard time finding the reduced prices. I noticed a few of the grass type plants were cheaper, but not much other than that. Am I over-looking some stuff?

On a side note, the three new items on the Nug village vendors are great and super cheap! I was so tickled by these, I almost forgave them for all the other crazy prices ;)

There's two sizes of the hanging gourd lights, and a flat leaf-bed. All really cute. I think around 24 gp a piece.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    I actually logged out in a dimension last night, and when logging back in my toon was still in the dimension. Not sure if it must be *your* dimension you log out in, which is likely, but it looks like they've done something to remedy this.
    Hmm.. It didn't do that with my home dimension (the one I own).. When I logged in, it initially showed the "Faen's Retreat" loading screen, got to about 10%, then the loading screen switched over to "Meridian" and finished loading.

I just tried it with a friends dimension as well, and it did the same thing.

That does kinda indicate that you remain "in" the dimension when you logOUT, though.. I'll have to test it overnight tonight with one of my <60 characters so I can see if the Rest XP bar moves overnight while I'm logged out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganrex View Post
    Hmm.. It didn't do that with my home dimension (the one I own).. When I logged in, it initially showed the "Faen's Retreat" loading screen, got to about 10%, then the loading screen switched over to "Meridian" and finished loading.

I just tried it with a friends dimension as well, and it did the same thing.

That does kinda indicate that you remain "in" the dimension when you logOUT, though.. I'll have to test it overnight tonight with one of my <60 characters so I can see if the Rest XP bar moves overnight while I'm logged out.
    If I recall correcntly, not a guarantee but I'm pretty sure, I was in on alt A in alt B's dimension checking on something. I forgot to leave before I logged.

Now, how it used to be, the toon was in there when you logged. So if you immed tried to lock on another toon it would say "you're still logged in on blah blah" and you'd have to wait.... And yes, when you go to log back in, the load screen starts in the dimension, then will reboot to a cap city or whatnot. This time... I swear when I logged back in, Alt A was still in Alt B's dimension. No idea if it was a glitch or the new norm. I just saw your post so I thought I'd share what happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddori View Post
    I was having a hard time finding the reduced prices. I noticed a few of the grass type plants were cheaper, but not much other than that. Am I over-looking some stuff?

On a side note, the three new items on the Nug village vendors are great and super cheap! I was so tickled by these, I almost forgave them for all the other crazy prices ;)

There's two sizes of the hanging gourd lights, and a flat leaf-bed. All really cute. I think around 24 gp a piece.
    I really didn't notice much of a price change either. Maybe it was on some of the more obscure pieces that people don't buy very often or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    Decided to test this in my guild dim when I was finished working on it. Got the double load screen and kicked out of the dim when I logged back on. Also just tried this in my personal dim, same results.
    Last edited by Akhor; 06-26-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhor View Post
    Decided to test this in my guild dim when I was finished working on it. Got the double load screen and kicked out of the dim when I logged back on. Also just tried this in my personal dim, same results.
    Guess it was a glitch then. Or because I realized I'd logged out in the dimension, and logged right back in it didn't have time to do it's thing and auto-kick. Huh.

+ Reply to Thread