+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 3 Post By FreakyFreak
  • 1 Post By Agrona77

Thread: Accidentally deleted Warden Key

Soulwalker

Default Accidentally deleted Warden Key

Hello everyone, I'm new to the game and I may have accidentally deleted the Warden key to the first dimension. I don't remember doing it, but I don't have it so I must have! I have opened the dimensions tab ([ key) and I don't have anything under the "mine" section (tried 1/2 and 2/2). I am on the quest "Placing Dimension Items" where I have to talk to Gartyn Hejme from the Amphora in my dimension. I have the Urn(Gartyn's Amphora) in my inventory, but I've done something with the key.

I've tried abandoning the quest and picking it back up, but that just gives me the Urn back. I've tried abandoning the quest, logging out, then logging back in to accept it to no avail.

I made a ticket and they told me they couldn't assist me so I decided my next best shot was to ask the community.

Does anyone know what I could possibly do or have I mucked the situation up for good?

Thank you all!

once you claim a dimension, the key is no longer in your inventory. The customer support seems very lacking on their explanations of late.

Anyway, go ingame and press the "[" button. This will bring up the dimensions tab. Check to see if you have the dimension available. Remember, you always lose the key (and then the title of the dim gets put in that list) when you claim a dimensions. Its similar to how you lose the companion symbol or the mount symbol when you claim them, but can access them from another window.

Basically, my guess is CS couldn't help ya cause you had the dimension in your dim list and could access it, but they failed to tell you that part. However, if that is not the case...I'm not sure where to go short of just purchasing the dim (its pretty cheap btw).
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Soulwalker

Thanks for the reply. Yea it's not in my [ tab. I just bought the breach chamber key and got the achievement Landlord so apparently I never used the key and I must have just deleted it. I suppose I just lost Warden, oh well :O

Thanks for the help!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlbear View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Yea it's not in my [ tab. I just bought the breach chamber key and got the achievement Landlord so apparently I never used the key and I must have just deleted it. I suppose I just lost Warden, oh well :O

Thanks for the help!
    Well, if you really want a starter dimension for free, you can go to Argent Glade and get Sanguine Shores, too, even as a Defiant.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Well, if you really want a starter dimension for free, you can go to Argent Glade and get Sanguine Shores, too, even as a Defiant.
    I did not know this. tyvm. I feel like being sneaky.
    Last edited by FreakyFreak; 06-24-2013 at 04:56 PM.
    Dims on Greybriar: izydoesit- Fus Ro Dah / freakyfreak- River Gods / amorica- Izy n Sons
    Ideas worth trying. *Please take them and make them even better.*

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlbear View Post

Thanks for the help!
    There's two arrows there now too. See if it's been placed as your second active dimension.

Send in a ticket if it's not there. Maybe they can reset the quest and you can get it again.

Welcome to Rift!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

I was about to suggest to just buy another dimension. You really don't miss out much by not having Warden's Point. It's a nice starter dim, but it's very limited. You can still complete the "placing the urn" quest in the Breach Chamber dim. ;)

Welcome to Telara and the wonderful and oh so addictive dimension area!

+ Reply to Thread