+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: An item is gone from the store

Default An item is gone from the store

Where is the "Convertisseur de puissance drainée" (in French, i don't know the name in english)?
    It was on the store 6 hours ago, but now impossible to find it...
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Drained power converter was on there last night. Check Decorations\Magitech.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

I check and it's gone.

I hope it's a bug and Trion will give us this item back quickly.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Rift Team

Purchasing for this item is bugged. It will be returned to the store as soon as possible.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Faratha View Post
    Purchasing for this item is bugged. It will be returned to the store as soon as possible.
    Nice response time Faratha, hope you are doing well and enjoying 2.3 at your end. Thanks for all the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Faratha View Post
    Exactly one month after that, the item isn't returned in the store...
    Have you forget it?

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

It should be back up now.

Sorry about the wait!

Speaking of the store, an cautionary tale for my fellow builders...

Having opened only one relic Deeps box as yet, and finding little more than a dollop of horse puckey inside, I was curious as to some of the possible loot in there. I decided to visit the public "TEST" shard and pick up a crate of 5 boxes and 5 keys to take a look and see if it's worthwhile.

Imagine my surprise when, after leaving the TEST shard, I found the three thousand plus credits I just spent on said TEST shard.... removed from my LIVE account as well.

Yup... 3k credits dumped on PTS... on stuff I can't transfer to live.... and my live account was charged as well.

Now, I truly expect this to be a bug and be refunded, my ticket is already submitted, but I wanted you all to be aware that this can happen before trying a build on PTS that you want to Toolbox Copy to live. If you spend credits, be careful...

Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    Imagine my surprise when, after leaving the TEST shard, I found the three thousand plus credits I just spent on said TEST shard.... removed from my LIVE account as well.
    You must've missed the annoucement in the chat window when you logged into PTS that any credits spent there (on PTS) will be deducted from your Live account as well. It's been this way since June 12th..

It's not a bug, the PTS system shares the same purchasing/credit system that the Live shards do.

Hopefully you can get a refund on them.

Having opened only one relic Deeps box as yet, and finding little more than a dollop of horse puckey inside, I was curious as to some of the possible loot in there. I decided to visit the public "TEST" shard and pick up a crate of 5 boxes and 5 keys to take a look and see if it's worthwhile.

Yup... 3k credits dumped on PTS... on stuff I can't transfer to live.... and my live account was charged as well.

Now, I truly expect this to be a bug and be refunded, my ticket is already submitted, but I wanted you all to be aware that this can happen before trying a build on PTS that you want to Toolbox Copy to live. If you spend credits, be careful...

I feel bad for you, hopefully you can get a refund....

don't worry about warning us though, it warns us all every time we log into the PTS

Telaran

Default wow...just wow...

it has been CLEARLY stated many many times that this is how the rift store works....it posts EVERY TIME you log in to the pts that this is how it works....i dont think you should get a refund, but maybe since they can't sell raid awareness on the rift store maybe they can hook you up with some reading lessons. remember: the more you know.....the less you fail
    Last edited by Deaconblue; 07-24-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganrex View Post
    You must've missed the annoucement in the chat window when you logged into PTS that any credits spent there (on PTS) will be deducted from your Live account as well. It's been this way since June 12th..

It's not a bug, the PTS system shares the same purchasing/credit system that the Live shards do.

Hopefully you can get a refund on them.
    In the chat window when you log in?

An item is gone from the store-no-warning.jpg

All I see are joined channel X announcements... As for the login screen, after entering account info, there's the patch notes screen with the "play" button. All I see there is:

"Welcome to RIFT's Public Test Shard!

PLEASE NOTE: Patch notes for the PTS represent work in progress and are subject to change prior to any patches reaching live shards. Previous in-progress sets are available on the PTS forum at http://forums.riftgame.com/public-test-shard/"

There was no notice screen in the Rift Store on PTS, nor was there a warning at point of purchase. I'm not trying to be obtuse here, but after 5 reattempts to locate anything that would say "hey... you're about to completely waste your money and let us rip you off", I just didn't see anything.

As for Lykor... what does raid awareness have to do with this conversation, a conversation on the dimension forum? Return to your cave with your hate speech, troll. There is no food for you here.

Return to your cave with your hate speech, troll. There is no food for you here.
    You mean I peed on these jelly donuts for nothing?

In the chat window when you log in?
    *Grumble grumble*.. It WAS there (and had been for over a month), I promise.. I know it was there at little as 2-3 days ago, the last time I logged into PTS - but you're right, I just checked and it's apparently been turned off.

Not a good warning to disable.. but heck, I'm sure there's plenty of people that missed it even when it was in the chat window.

It was the /motd (Message of the Day), so it wouldn't be hard for them to turn back on..

Quote Originally Posted by Ganrex View Post
    *Grumble grumble*.. It WAS there (and had been for over a month), I promise.. I know it was there at little as 2-3 days ago, the last time I logged into PTS - but you're right, I just checked and it's apparently been turned off.

Not a good warning to disable.. but heck, I'm sure there's plenty of people that missed it even when it was in the chat window.

It was the /motd (Message of the Day), so it wouldn't be hard for them to turn back on..
    Heh, it's not your fault. Today was the first time I've logged on to the PTS since before 2.3 went live. As I normally ignore chat windows on live shard due to a strong distaste of trolls, I've never seen anyone mention it. Everyone in my guild I've talked too is just as stunned as I was. It's a *test* shard. "Hmm, that mount looks cool, but will it look as cool when I'm on it? Or be sorta lame like the croc mount was (or the WoW Netherdrake).... lemme buy that premium mount on the TEST shard to see"... It just makes no sense that credits on PTS should be deduced from live. Plat spent there isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    You mean I peed on these jelly donuts for nothing?
    Lol. <3. I'm tellin' you Z.... we need a booze night man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast