+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Do not purchase Dimension upgrades on alt toons!*Bug*

Soulwalker

Default Do not purchase Dimension upgrades on alt toons!*Bug*

When trying to purchase more building power by upgrading my dimension (on a toon that did not own said dimension) I was greeted with the missing credits of the purchase but no upgrade to my dimension's size it remained at 500 instead of the upgraded 1000. After coming onto the forums it seems this has happened to others as well.

When I contacted support to try and get my credits back they told me that I had purchased a guild dimension upgrade. Which is not possible due to the fact that the toon I was on at the time was not in a guild. My other toon's guild does not even own a dimension. When I asked support how it was possible that I made the purchase then, and offered to link the evidence that this was a bug the Agent quickly ended the Live Assistance without even attempting to resolve the issue.

0/10 to Customer Service.

I had this problem with one of my dimensions on 6/12. A GM on livechat corrected the issue, and also confirmed we should not purchase dimension upgrades on any character other than the character that owns the dimension.

I do think this should be communicated better or fixed.
    Last edited by Azchire; 06-24-2013 at 11:16 AM.

I am really glad I read this. Also I would try to get a hold of a different rep and report the rep that ended the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangetsu View Post
    When trying to purchase more building power by upgrading my dimension (on a toon that did not own said dimension) I was greeted with the missing credits of the purchase but no upgrade to my dimension's size it remained at 500 instead of the upgraded 1000. After coming onto the forums it seems this has happened to others as well.

When I contacted support to try and get my credits back they told me that I had purchased a guild dimension upgrade. Which is not possible due to the fact that the toon I was on at the time was not in a guild. My other toon's guild does not even own a dimension. When I asked support how it was possible that I made the purchase then, and offered to link the evidence that this was a bug the Agent quickly ended the Live Assistance without even attempting to resolve the issue.

Dang, send in a ticket. Do not give up in this case, until the issue is fixed.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Shield of Telara

I put a ticket for this on 6/15 and yet have heard anything back. I wasnt paying attention and went to my three dimensions and did them all to 5 on the 12th. On the 15th I wanted to play with one of my dimensions, it was only a 4 and without thinking about it I upgraded it a second time taking my credits yet again.

I am still waiting for a response on this. I am scared to try to upgrade these dimensions again since I have so many credits that are already tied up due to the lack of customer service.

How do you do live chat? I tried and when I put my issue in it said it could only be account related. Did they give you your credits back? This has become beyond annoying that I have been missing these credits for 10 days now. They do not even have the decency to put a sticky warning people of this terrible coding that takes your credits for nothing.

I am just getting very frustrated at this point. I was so excited for the 12th to come around. Laid in bed thinking about what I could do. But here it is the 25th and I havent even touched a dimension because I can not upgrade my item capped dimensions or get my credits back.
    Last edited by Manasha; 06-24-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Default Still waiting on response re upgrades

I didn't realise others were in the same position as I am. I also purchased 2 upgrades on my previous dimension (on an alt) but no upgrades appeared. I thought at the time it might have something to do with the dimension bug, not knowing others had also experienced this.

It's been 11 days since I put in a ticket, and still nothing. I would rather they give me the credits back but that's just because I have since moved to Moonshade Pools

Hopefully they will get back to me soon.

Bells

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by DLPS View Post

Hopefully they will get back to me soon.
    lol that's what I said after day 5. I am just about at the point IDC anymore. They can not return credits. They can not fix this glitch. They can not warn people about the glitch.

Shield of Telara

I contacted live support about this. And apparently they do not refund credits for paying for this upgrade and not receiving it.

I wish I had taken a SS of what he said but I was so angry at them taking my credits like this, my money, that I closed the window instantly.
    Last edited by Manasha; 06-25-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    I contacted live support about this. And apparently they do not refund credits for paying for this upgrade and not receiving it.
    Wow. That's just unbelievably horrible. I never expected Trion to go that route.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Shield of Telara

Worst part about it is I did it four times. I wanted to get all the important things bought with credits on the first day to see what I had left so I just rushed through it all. Then three days later went to work on a dimension and thought... opps I missed one. Upgraded it again and discovered the glitch then.

That was 6,159 credits I spent, bought with real money to be told.... too bad.

The part I love was the total dismissal of it all from the rep. "we do not refund on dimensions, is there anything else I can help you with?"
    Last edited by Manasha; 06-25-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Shield of Telara

Elrar actually happened to be on our server tonight. I sent him a tell and he said he was going to look into it, so hopefully it will get fixed ^^

I'm pretty sure it's not legal to be charged for a product or service you don't receive. I'm really hoping that do something to rectify this issue before it gets too ugly.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Shield of Telara

Yeah that's my thoughts. That this can not be right, that it had to get some attention somewhere for something to get done. I posted here and was going to give it a few more days then try another route. But when I saw elrar on our shard I hopped on that. The higher ups seem to do well at getting things fixed when they are made aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddori View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's not legal to be charged for a product or service you don't receive. I'm really hoping that do something to rectify this issue before it gets too ugly.
    Just realized that might have came off as a threat. Is not how I meant it. Rather, I just wanted to express that perhaps the CS hires, new and old, should be schooled on what is and isn't acceptable business procedures.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Mangetsu View Post

Agreed, that's a big zero, I'd still put a ticket and and talk to someone else. Credit is $$

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast