+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By xombii
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Jaedor

Thread: Temple of the Abandoned Question

Default Temple of the Abandoned Question

So I was previewing dimensions before I bought and fell in love with Temple of the Abandoned. The one I was in had glowing stained glass and reflections on the floor, beautiful.

However I have yet to see this effect in my own dimension? So I was thinking it was the window itself? Has anyone figured out how to get the window to shine?

Figured it out! (the conquest sky projector, for anyone like me who didn't know)

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I do adore that window in that dimension and the light all together plus that amazing CQ projector that makes everything shine. Enjoy your build

Oh wow thanks for posting this. I visited a couple and got very confused about how the window could be both perfect and overgrown. I had no idea the sky projectors would have this effect!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    Oh wow thanks for posting this. I visited a couple and got very confused about how the window could be both perfect and overgrown. I had no idea the sky projectors would have this effect!
    I know I'm so in love with it. I hope this isn't something they take away later, let us keep the shiny windows please!

+ Reply to Thread