+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By DLPS

Thread: Treehouse Tavern on Laethys

Default Treehouse Tavern on Laethys

After completing a guest house, tavern, bogling condo and gardens on the ground, I decided it was time to go UP! Please find following some snaps of my "climbing" tree complete with a tavern and a little bogling hut upstairs (yes I finally worked out how to post some pics!) The views are really wonderful, and I invite everyone to come try out the climb all the way to the dimension ceiling. It took quite some time to wrap individual roots around the main tree to the top, but I think it is pretty much there now for visitors. There are plenty of viewing platforms on your way to the special retreat on the tree tops.

Warmest wishes

Bellarosa
    Elite Protector of Telara (Guild)
    Laethys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Treehouse Tavern on Laethys-view-above.jpg   Treehouse Tavern on Laethys-climbing-tree.jpg   Treehouse Tavern on Laethys-treehouses.jpg   Treehouse Tavern on Laethys-retreat-hut.jpg   Treehouse Tavern on Laethys-heading-up.jpg  

Treehouse Tavern on Laethys-root-system.jpg   Treehouse Tavern on Laethys-near-top.jpg   Treehouse Tavern on Laethys-looking-up-tree-climb.jpg   Treehouse Tavern on Laethys-bogling-house.jpg  
    Last edited by DLPS; 06-23-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Ohh very cute

Rift Disciple

I love treehouses and you have built a very nice one

Beautiful! I have always loved Treehouses! Very, very nice!

Default Slide!

I like the slide at the top. It has bumpers so you can angle shooting yourself in different directions. I was able to shoot myself across the water pool to land on the other side. So much to see beyond the cool tree house too. Are you taking rentals?
    Dangerous when amused... and you are funny.

Soulwalker

The slide is fun, as is the circuitous climb up the tree. I like the view from the small house's balcony. The bridge to Sanctum looks just like a heart from there, so romantic.

Soulwalker

The treehouse is nice, but I really like all the setting around the place. Every nook and cranny has something new to see. I love how you made your sinks.

Quote Originally Posted by BillboBruce View Post
    The treehouse is nice, but I really like all the setting around the place. Every nook and cranny has something new to see. I love how you made your sinks.

Thanks Bruce. I am finding the biggest problem my visitors have is not knowing how many things there are hidden about to find and see (hence the very gaudy "UP" sign!).

I'm hoping one day Trion might let us have a little 'introduction' text you can see when you zone in perhaps, or even the ability to have a proper signpost!

Thank you for visiting

Bellarosa

Quote Originally Posted by DLPS View Post
    Thanks Bruce. I am finding the biggest problem my visitors have is not knowing how many things there are hidden about to find and see (hence the very gaudy "UP" sign!).

I'm hoping one day Trion might let us have a little 'introduction' text you can see when you zone in perhaps, or even the ability to have a proper signpost!

Thank you for visiting

Bellarosa
    Now I am picturing a dimension laid out like a 6 lane highway with billboards on both sides... If they do introduce signs I hope folks are gentle on what they put on them and their size. I think a small sign at the zone in that you can click to bring up some introduction text would be a nice low key approach. At least your current sign has a black marble backing. It does however cause night blidness due to the massive glow.
    Dangerous when amused... and you are funny.

+ Reply to Thread