+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Skycastle

Thread: Two active dims, switching second with an inactive :(

Default Two active dims, switching second with an inactive :(

I had been working on my Moonshade dimension for over a month now. After the F2P conversion, it became active #1. Active #2 was Faen's Retreat (loyalty perk).

But I wanted to switch out #2 Faen's to Dolcega, which was inactive at the time.

It seemed straightforward - I was on Faen's "tab" in my dimensions window and then selected Dolcega to activate that and hopefully replace Faen's as #2 active. At least I couldn't see any other obvious way to do it.

Well, no. Dolcega became #1 and bumped Moonshade to #2 - EDIT: OWAIT. It seems okay. ?? My dimension bugged out last night so maybe I was having graphical issues this time again.

Never mind!
    Last edited by Quna; 06-22-2013 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Uh, okay. ^_^;

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    I had been working on my Moonshade dimension for over a month now. After the F2P conversion, it became active #1. Active #2 was Faen's Retreat (loyalty perk).

But I wanted to switch out #2 Faen's to Dolcega, which was inactive at the time.

It seemed straightforward - I was on Faen's "tab" in my dimensions window and then selected Dolcega to activate that and hopefully replace Faen's as #2 active. At least I couldn't see any other obvious way to do it.

Well, no. Dolcega became #1 and bumped Moonshade to #2 - EDIT: OWAIT. It seems okay. ?? My dimension bugged out last night so maybe I was having graphical issues this time again.

Never mind!
    If you bought the Dolcega before any of the others, it will take the #1 slot pretty much by default...At least, that's what I've been guessing, since my dimension order on the tab isn't anywhere near how I would order them, but my older ones have all taken the lower numbered slots.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Telaran

This is why I suggested we get a warning for which dimension is being packed up. I made a thread about it here

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...p-warning.html

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    If you bought the Dolcega before any of the others, it will take the #1 slot pretty much by default...At least, that's what I've been guessing, since my dimension order on the tab isn't anywhere near how I would order them, but my older ones have all taken the lower numbered slots.
    This is exactly what I've seen with mine. The dimensions in my active slots show up in the order I collected them.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

+ Reply to Thread