+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shaper's Respite (Suggestion)

Default Shaper's Respite (Suggestion)

So, when leveling 50-60 on my cleric, one particular questline really stuck out to me; the Caretaker quests. Not only was the story fun and engaging, but the prospect of the shapers intrigues me, so I went around trying to find a nice shaper-themed dimension to fill with pustules, bones and death motes. Alas, after asking around a bit, dimensioneers informed me that there were no buyable Shaper-themed Dimensions. Now, as much as making my own would be nice, I'd love to have an actual area which is modeled after the shapers. The first suitable area which came to mind, for me, was the Archive of flesh.

So, that's just it. I know this isn't in the suggestion forums, but I saw other suggestions here and saw no sticky saying no to suggestions.

TL;DR- I am suggesting an Archive of Flesh dimension.

Can anyone else think of other areas on Dusken which would make suitable dimensions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragerblade View Post
    Know your place and don't talk to me ok?
    Faeblight
    60 Cleric - 60 Mage - 60 Rogue

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Maybe Central Necropolis? If not that one, and if you want one that would easily be molded to another purpose, I would recommend Vengeful Sky. It's a barren dimension (meaning no structures and minimal ground cover), the lake is easily covered if you need to fill it in, and I've found it to be very versatile for darker-themed dimensions.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Maybe the Endless Eclipse dim too? I know it takes a lot of loyalty to get but the ground had that icky walking on flesh sound.

One suggestion I could make for a new dim with this type of setting is Shapers Citadel.
    Last edited by Akhor; 06-22-2013 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhor View Post
    Maybe the Endless Eclipse dim too? I know it takes a lot of loyalty to get but the ground had that icky walking on flesh sound.

One suggestion I could make for a new dim with this type of setting is Shapers Citadel.
    Yea, I know EE is sorta that way, but I'd rather have at least one buyable with plat. As for Shaper's Citadel, that's a great idea. I'd love if there were more Dusken flesh trees/plants were buyable.
    Faeblight

I completely agree with wanting a Shapers Citadel. That would be epic. I would really love a full on Hammerknell dimension too.
    (Mage)Xevayne@Wolfsbane - (Warrior)Xaveyne@Wolfsbane - Intel Core i7 7700k CPU - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Memory - EVGA GTX 1070 SSC - Corsair HX1000 PSU - Corsair 750D Case - Leader of Lethargic Gaming Team/Guild - Like Our Page http://www.facebook.com/lethargicgaming

Quote Originally Posted by Xaveyne View Post
    I completely agree with wanting a Shapers Citadel. That would be epic. I would really love a full on Hammerknell dimension too.
    Isn't there a Hammerknell dimension for like, level 20-something guilds? (WHich I don't think has been achieved yet.)

Let me go look real quick.

"At the moment the only Dimension from Hammerknell is the Guild level 25 one "Halls of Shaping" which starts just at the ramp left from Murdantix and ends at the circular room just before Zilas."

A full Hammerknell dimension would be gargantuan.
    Last edited by Scerenis; 06-22-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread