+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A convenient feature that would be nice to have for dimensions

Default A convenient feature that would be nice to have for dimensions

I have friends that love dimensions, but they complain that it is a waste of money and a stupid feature to have to go buy the same item if you want to use it again.

I thought, why not have a character tab or something that has all your dimension items. Like pets/mounts, dimension items would be "Right click to collect" and then the said items would stay in your dimension item tab for unlimited use. Also, it could be used for multiple dimensions, so if you have an item you like, but don't want to buy it to use for another dimension, it will be in your tab.

I thought this would be a good idea. All feedback is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidekeeper Lavek View Post
    I have friends that love dimensions, but they complain that it is a waste of money and a stupid feature to have to go buy the same item if you want to use it again.

I thought, why not have a character tab or something that has all your dimension items. Like pets/mounts, dimension items would be "Right click to collect" and then the said items would stay in your dimension item tab for unlimited use. Also, it could be used for multiple dimensions, so if you have an item you like, but don't want to buy it to use for another dimension, it will be in your tab.

I thought this would be a good idea. All feedback is welcome.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...1-if-only.html
    Chemicalimbalance - Rogue - Wolfsbane
    Sleep is Overrated

I don't think the OP is talking about having pets or mounts in the dimension. I think he is talking about having a dimension item tab under the character screen similar to the mounts and companions tab that would list all the different types of dimension items in use. But for a lot of us the list would be really long and difficult to navigate especially with the ability now to have more than one dimension per character.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidekeeper Lavek View Post

As far as buying multiple items being a "waste of money" I very much doubt that Trion has any plans for us to be able to "clone" objects for free in the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by Ellekat; 06-21-2013 at 02:16 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Agree with Elekat on this I have 8 dimensions and 3 just for storage, if you also take into consideration BoA and accessibility across all chars this would be a coding headache not to mention building in guild dims or others.

Dimensions encourage planning and working often with others to stockpile, many dimensioneers share banks and craft or farm between each other for more efficiency.

+ Reply to Thread