+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By mckeough
  • 1 Post By exanimo
  • 1 Post By Ellekat
  • 6 Post By Feendish

Thread: Dimension Storage/ Vault

Default Dimension Storage/ Vault

A vault you can purchase to place in your Dimension, kind of like personal banker, so you have lots more storage space for oh i don't know say extra dimension items..lol...i would like to see 32 slot vault (say 1000 tokens) with purchasable additional slots up to 4 (capacity 26 slots each, same price as player bag slots).....
    Chemicalimbalance - Rogue - Wolfsbane
    Sleep is Overrated

I've been making this kind of suggestion in several threads, I really REALLY need more dimension storage that doesn't involve creating flea market style dims.

Default Yes

Lots of soulbound dim items I am not currently using. Granted, I believe we can use a 2nd dim as a storage...
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

It would be kinda cool to have a dimension item only vault. Until then, build yourself a shed, set up some shelving, and viola!
    RIFT in peace.

Yes this is very much needed. I have several smaller dimensions now that look like junkyards because of all the dimension items stacked up and spread around. It's a lot easier to organize items by type in a vault than a dimension. Along with shared account banking space this is at the top of my wish list.
    Last edited by Ellekat; 06-21-2013 at 02:20 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

With the new extra vaults, 2 extra bag slots and being able to buy the Empyrean Knapsack (32 slot) - having 28 slot bags in all spaces I find I have plenty of room for everything.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anahera View Post
    With the new extra vaults, 2 extra bag slots and being able to buy the Empyrean Knapsack (32 slot) - having 28 slot bags in all spaces I find I have plenty of room for everything.
    But not everyone is in this situation, and not everyone can afford those big bags. My bank is full to bursting with dimension items, my alts' banks are full to bursting with dimensions items, I'm using three dimensions to hold the overflow. I would much rather utilize those three dimensions for an actual dimension instead of a junkyard.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    But not everyone is in this situation, and not everyone can afford those big bags. My bank is full to bursting with dimension items, my alts' banks are full to bursting with dimensions items, I'm using three dimensions to hold the overflow. I would much rather utilize those three dimensions for an actual dimension instead of a junkyard.
    It's true, not many of us can afford it I wanted to get some things but opted for the vaults and bag instead. My stats aren't as great for me I don't have the two mounts I really wanted, one of the costumes and some of the gorgeous pets. I am also building for mystery boxes etc to be able to get some dimension items and it took me 6 months to farm for my 28 slot bags lol

Already have them (kind of in a cheezy way) just use your patron abilities (if you have them): you can summon your vault, your guild's vault, mailbox, veteran vendor, all the class trainers etc. (I would like to see it be possible to extend the timers of these summoned NPC's though). And if anything, I also would like to see is being able to summon your own auctioneer barker. But I see the mistake I made by typing my possible solution above as there are some players that don't have (or haven't purchased) the patron scroll for x amount of days.

Does money really buy happiness?
    It's better to be judged by twelve,
    than be carried by six...
    "X" thinks, I AM that "X".
    I THINK. Therefore, I Am.

I've taken to dropping my items in a dim, and then switching the active dim so that the items go into the move in crate, then I have much more room for more stuff!
    (A vault would be pretty cool too)

+ Reply to Thread