+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Space sky projector

Default Space sky projector

First things first: this items is AWESOME I've wanted a night projector since dimensions were introduced, so I was delighted when this item dropped from one of my loyalty dimension boxes

Only thing is... even if the dimension is frozen in nighttime all the items that light up at night, like certain lamps and lamp posts, stay switched off and light up only during the game's night cycle. It'd be really awesome if this projector counted as having eternal nighttime for item functionality purposes too!

This is how it looks:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Space sky projector-2013-06-13_182757.jpg  

Ascendant

Yeah they took my suggestion!

it's so pretty!

Ascendant

everything is white in the distance, needs to be darker. odd fog effect for that sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Snags View Post
    First things first: this items is AWESOME I've wanted a night projector since dimensions were introduced, so I was delighted when this item dropped from one of my loyalty dimension boxes

Only thing is... even if the dimension is frozen in nighttime all the items that light up at night, like certain lamps and lamp posts, stay switched off and light up only during the game's night cycle. It'd be really awesome if this projector counted as having eternal nighttime for item functionality purposes too!

This is how it looks:
    Agreed. Although, in a livestream once, Elrar was saying something about changing the time of day to night in a dimension he was in. But then he said that would mess it up for the whole game. So, I'm not sure they have the structure available for something like that =\

But I really hope they prove me wrong.

(Also, your avatar makes me happy!)
    Last edited by Maddori; 06-13-2013 at 10:56 AM.
    Lils@Greybriar

60 Rogue/Dimension Addict

oh holy goddesses of the night, be still my heart

Can you only get this from the dimension boxes?
    Akhet <Tabula Rasa> - Rogue
    World First Green Swirly Thing

I was lucky enough to get it in the box I got from Loyalty reward.
    what is this I don't even

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Everyone receives a Space Sky Projector in their Purple-tier Loyalty dimension item reward box.

You also get the Edge of Infinity dimension at Purple tier, whose natural sky is the space sky.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Faratha View Post
    Everyone receives a Space Sky Projector in their Purple-tier Loyalty dimension item reward box.

You also get the Edge of Infinity dimension at Purple tier, whose natural sky is the space sky.

Enjoy!
    Thanks for the clarification Faratha!

...and here I thought I had a crowning moment of absolute luck in finding it XD

Quote Originally Posted by Maddori View Post
    Agreed. Although, in a livestream once, Elrar was saying something about changing the time of day to night in a dimension he was in. But then he said that would mess it up for the whole game. So, I'm not sure they have the structure available for something like that =\

But I really hope they prove me wrong.

(Also, your avatar makes me happy!)
    awww, that's a pity But! I'm enjoying this new sky immensely in my Stoneflask, so all is good <3

(and thanks... it makes me happy too ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Snags View Post
    ...and here I thought I had a crowning moment of absolute luck in finding it XD
    It seems all the loyalty tier boxes are preset and not random. Kinda nice actually, prevents you from getting terrible RNG on something you only get once.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyeus View Post
    It seems all the loyalty tier boxes are preset and not random. Kinda nice actually, prevents you from getting terrible RNG on something you only get once.
    With my luck I would end up with a box of fifteen Bahmi tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhet View Post
    oh holy goddesses of the night, be still my heart

Can you only get this from the dimension boxes?
    LOLOL You are sooooooooo dramatic, my friend! And wait a sec, since when are you interested in Dimensions!? =p

@ Snags, aww did they spoil your moment? Buy hey, who cares!! This sky projector is AMAZING! I also think your lizard avy is cute! awww

Agrona/Hailol-Glen of Monrylee, Souq Asha, Shangri La; Aggy/Faeblight-Remnants of Atlantis; Sheelana/Hailol-RobCo Industries; Caladria/Faeblight-Ynys Afallach; Bodicca/Faeblight: Uznahgaar Volum

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    LOLOL You are sooooooooo dramatic, my friend! And wait a sec, since when are you interested in Dimensions!? =p

@ Snags, aww did they spoil your moment? Buy hey, who cares!! This sky projector is AMAZING! I also think your lizard avy is cute! awww
    I'm interested in a dimension! .. As in one. Shoreward Isle, because I always wanted it and I'm a huge space nerd so this projector is the nectar of the gods.

I love it, I think I squealed in real life when I put it in a dim last night. Loving the purple!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast