+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By Kitasia

Thread: Rift Dream Dimensions - Interview at "Sweethearts" Deepwood

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Rift Dream Dimensions - Interview at "Sweethearts" Deepwood

TGIF! Seeing the weekend in with the lovely Kitasia wishing you all a sweet one!

Click here for: Interview with Kitasia "Sweethearts" Deepwood NA

We have two new exciting projects being announced shortly and are looking for more great Dimensions across all shards including EU.

What are we looking for? Different type of Dimension used, different capacity, unique theme or inspiration, exciting techniques and a truck load of pride.

Think you'd like RDD to come visit?

We ask our community to shout out about your favorites and we will contact the artists or for artists to step forward and come say hello at: www.riftdreamdimensions.com

You can also whisper me in game on Kiwimidget, Kiwisan or Kiwiana.

Thanks Kitasia!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

And yes I know it's not Friday in most places but Down Under where my heart always is, it works! xox

Thank you bunches I had a blast. Though now I know to turn off my vent clicks If being recorded. Sorry I messed that part up for ya. Also sorry I didn't respond when you told me this was up Elrar popped up in my chat at the same time hehe.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    Thank you bunches I had a blast. Though now I know to turn off my vent clicks If being recorded. Sorry I messed that part up for ya. Also sorry I didn't respond when you told me this was up Elrar popped up in my chat at the same time hehe.
    Lol its ok I got to run around with Kumberlin and meet her to see it OMG heh incoming video later today!

I figured instead of starting a new post I would just put this here. I moved ~Sweethearts~ to my alt Kita. So if any one goes to look for it that's where it is.

+ Reply to Thread