+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Akhor
  • 4 Post By Akhor

Thread: Kestrel's Cry Ravine - work in progress

Default Kestrel's Cry Ravine - work in progress

First I want to say that I love the new Iron Pine Peak dimension, it has a nice open area with lots of room to create anything you want. The only downside to this dimension is the timing in which it was released - AFTER the fae yule event where we could purchase snowy items that would look great in this setting. I am posting my picture to not only share the work I've done but appeal to others out there that might have snowy items I can use, most importantly the Snowy Lamps. I am looking to buy 8 of them on Akhor@Shatterbone. Please contact me if you have any of these items you are willing to sell, thanks.

Kestrel's Cry Ravine - work in progress-2013-03-08_112453.jpg

I really like what you've done so far. Looking forward to seeing it finished.
    Lils@Greybriar

60 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Default update

Yay! I got all the snowy lamps I needed, which ended up being half of what I originally planned. Included a close up of the cave (but you'll have to visit to discover what's inside!) and some closer detail of the outside and inside of the cabin. Tomorrow I'll be purchasing the last upgrade and adding decorations that can be changed out with the seasons and special events
    Kestrel's Cry Ravine - work in progress-2013-03-10_211630.jpgKestrel's Cry Ravine - work in progress-2013-03-10_163519.jpgKestrel's Cry Ravine - work in progress-2013-03-10_202931.jpgKestrel's Cry Ravine - work in progress-2013-03-10_205403.jpg

Rift Disciple

Looks nice.
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

I was there yesterday and it is very nice. Definitely has that cabin in the woods feel to it.
    Guild ~ Creative Outlet

I love how you sloped the roofline. Will be checking this out tonight!

Thanks everyone! I copied the roof line of the npc houses in Iron Pine Peak, with a slight addition over the porch. I wanted it to feel like something you might actually come across ingame

Default Need another item

I'm adding a shrine to Thedeor, but so far it just looks like an elaborate gravestone. I've been pvping to try to get guardian banners for either side of the sword but queues have been ridiculously long :/ If anyone can sell me one banner I'd appreciate it on Akhor@Shatterbone.
    Thanks
    Kestrel's Cry Ravine - work in progress-2013-03-12_120005.jpg

+ Reply to Thread