+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: The Snow Lotus - A Kestrel's Cry Ravine Dimension

Default The Snow Lotus - A Kestrel's Cry Ravine Dimension

Ok, just as a heads up, I don't have any pics yet, but will post some once it is complete. This is currently in progress, but I wanted to share it as I know some are having issues with the new dimensions. Just throwing this out there to spark ideas and hopefully get a few gratified visitors.

The dimension is called, The Snow Lotus on Greybriar, character Lils. It's basically a wintery, tranquility garden, with a large pagoda. I'm still working on the stairs, and landscape, but have the basic feel and structure complete.

I'm also working on my alts new carnos auditorium dimension, but it's still just a sketch in the sandbox. I'll update another thread when I have more time so you can see that one as well.

For now, I hope you enjoy what I have in my gardens so far

Ok I took a few pictures. Be forewarned, my screenshots are kinda crappy, as I didn't have access to the good pc today. My video card wants to erupt when I play Rift, so I have to run on low graphics.

Going to try to finish it this weekend, it's only a little over half finished. But hopefully this will help get someone's creative juices flowing for the new dimensions. Or at least, get me some + 1's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Snow Lotus - A Kestrel's Cry Ravine Dimension-2013-03-01_030118.jpg   The Snow Lotus - A Kestrel's Cry Ravine Dimension-2013-03-01_025944.jpg   The Snow Lotus - A Kestrel's Cry Ravine Dimension-2013-03-01_030025.jpg   The Snow Lotus - A Kestrel's Cry Ravine Dimension-2013-03-01_030749.jpg   The Snow Lotus - A Kestrel's Cry Ravine Dimension-2013-03-01_030519.jpg  

The Snow Lotus - A Kestrel's Cry Ravine Dimension-2013-03-01_030415.jpg   The Snow Lotus - A Kestrel's Cry Ravine Dimension-2013-03-01_030209.jpg   The Snow Lotus - A Kestrel's Cry Ravine Dimension-2013-03-01_030221.jpg  

Rift Disciple

Looks nice. Going to stop by sometime this weekend.
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

This looks awesome!! Love the torii gates - will check this out tonight.

Wow that is so awesome looking. +1!

I've been thinking about using my alts dimension here.

With the falling snow I think I could recreate the Showdown at the House of Blue Leaves in Kill Bill.

With enough death themed items...I could possibly make it look like right after the event muahahahahaha
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Looks really nice! Wish it didn't snow inside.
    Guild ~ Creative Outlet

Quote Originally Posted by Pochi View Post
    Looks really nice! Wish it didn't snow inside.
    There is one way to stop the snow....a Fire Sky projector! Saw this in another dimention, then went and got one and put it in my own....no more snow I'd prefer to have no snow with the normal sky, but this doesn't look too bad....so I'll take it

Thank you, guys! I'm glad you like it. I was hoping to have more cherry trees to add to the effect, but my rng sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoheart View Post
    Wow that is so awesome looking. +1!

I've been thinking about using my alts dimension here.

With the falling snow I think I could recreate the Showdown at the House of Blue Leaves in Kill Bill.

With enough death themed items...I could possibly make it look like right after the event muahahahahaha
    Lol, that would be sweet. Let us know if you make it happen, I'd love to see it.

Can't wait to see some other's new dimensions. Keep 'em comin!

wow, even on low graphics..that looks amazing!

I love it.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Popped out of the game to post that this is a lovely dimension. You quite captured the flavors of stillness, silence and grace. Erisad, is that you?
    Last edited by Jaedor; 03-01-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    wow, even on low graphics..that looks amazing!

I love it.
    Thanks I was hoping my graphics didn't scare anyone away from coming to see it. I can't wait to get a new set-up so I can experience my dimension addiction in high detail, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    Popped out of the game to post that this is a lovely dimension. You quite captured the flavors of stillness, silence and grace. Erisad, is that you?
    Thank you so much for such a nice compliment! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I don't know this "Erisad."

Soulwalker

Really lovely dimension
    Peebers - 60 Mage, Faeblight. Dimension: Peeb's Party Boat
    Dimension engineer of Blood Carnival, Faeblight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwyna View Post
    Really lovely dimension
    Thanks

I'm about to head over to Faeblight to tour some. I'll have to drop by and check yours out while I'm there.

Seems like a lot of the "show and tell" type threads have died off a bit. :\ Hopefully people are just too busy building to post.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Maddori View Post
    Seems like a lot of the "show and tell" type threads have died off a bit. :\ Hopefully people are just too busy building to post.
    I have been planning on showing my main dimension..

The most outstanding feature of it is already visible in my Puzzle thread - the Puzzle that is;
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post4153119
    and I change it every month ^^

I saw the video of your dimension on Rift Dream Dimensions, and I love it!
    Last edited by Mirja; 03-07-2013 at 09:02 AM.
    Mirja (Ejra and Fjalarr)

Dimension: The Sleeping Moth Inn + secrets
    Server: Icewatch EU (moved from Argent)
    Guild: Raid Them All

Rift Disciple

Finally got around to stopping by. Very nice and gave you a well earned +1.
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast