+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Myrdic
  • 2 Post By Kagukan

Thread: Dimension Item storage

Soulwalker

Default Dimension Item storage

We need dimension item storage. My bag and Bank are Stuffed with dimension items....

I actually made a guild and bought 2 tabs just for dimension stuff I'm not using. Started making bigger bags for her for when the fishing stuff goes boa. I'm so excited to have my main bank clean again hehe. I'm such a addict and hoarder. I'm very glad my alts will be able to place all my stuff so no more mailbox hopping . A storage would be very cool. Just thought I would help ya find a way to clean up since we dont have one. Here is to hoping what the future will hold.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

Exactly Kitasia. I have a guild with bank and attached guild dimension. (Guild Stone Flask Tavern, cheapest way to get 1500 item limit I know of!) Maximum amount of bag space and use one of the starter dimensions to store one off items like Greatfather Winter's sleigh. I seldom have trouble finding storage but do have trouble remembering where I put things!

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

This isn't an option for those of us in guilds though. We need official shared storage and dimension storage. Trion makes it increasingly difficult for their players by providing us with no storage solutions for the items they keep piling into the game.
    Please revert the 2.8 AH fee change!
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight

Rift Disciple

A higher item limit in dimensions could help also. You can make yourself a storgae shed in the corner of your dimension somewhere and just pile up your stuff there.
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

Soulwalker

I just my alts dimension as storage for all the extra stuff.

Plane Touched

This is great, our guild is groaning from the spare items. Officers have taken to putting stuff in their own dimensions, and letting guildys know about it, but this is far from the ideal situation.

I too have an alt guild. But you cant put BoA items in there, so I've created a alt specifically for all of those UNWANTED Fishing BoA dimension items that I can't use, don't want to use, can't sell, can't give to my guild. /sigh

+ Reply to Thread