+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Like Tree167Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Things that should be added to dimensions, dev's check it out

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #91

Sadly, quite a bit of the interactable stuff just isn't possible in our slightly older, albeit heavily modified Gamebryo engine.

That being said, I'm going to start looking into getting you guys a lot of the new NT assets that never got turned into Dimension Items.

I'm in the middle of wrapping up a really big crafting update and then I can spend some time getting you some new cool stuff to play with.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    Sadly, quite a bit of the interactable stuff just isn't possible in our slightly older, albeit heavily modified Gamebryo engine.

That being said, I'm going to start looking into getting you guys a lot of the new NT assets that never got turned into Dimension Items.

I'm in the middle of wrapping up a really big crafting update and then I can spend some time getting you some new cool stuff to play with.

Holy crap, sir, it's Saturday night. Have a beer and enjoy a night off.

But, um, NT assets sound fabulous. Just take a pass through the Walkabout Father quest room in Margle Palace...and everything in there would be perfect.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Any spoilers you wanna share for the Rift Reforged podcast on Feb 26th???

Kendorath of Reforged on Wolfsbane.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #94

Honestly, I don't have a definitive list I can recite from memory. Sorry!

New building blocks please??? Or more importantly, new COLORS for those plus pillows and curtains! We have been asking for these for SO LONG.....please put us out of our misery with yes they are coming, or no they are not possible (please not the latter though). There isn't one single "item" in the game that I want more than this.......

My kingdom or my first born son, your choice!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Rift Disciple

I believe that falls into the same categoty as "I have no recollection of that senator..."
    Active Dimensions on Greybriar:
    Castle Wyndfall Trilogy: Castle Wyndfall, Castle Wyndfall Siege, Neoga's Wyndfalls
    Neoga: Neoga's Wyndfalls, Neoga's Retreat, Neoga's Merry Christmas Dream
    Wyndfort: Castle Wyndfall
    Kerez: Royal Palace of Gödöllo, Castle Wyndfall Siege

-White marble tiles
    -Round, flat building blocks (we got the rest of the shapes)
    -Ambient noise music boxes, like birds and waves (already suggested, but I wanted to suggest it too)
    -More decorations: pillows, flowers, flat grassland, paintings
    -The Dreamweaver profession could really use some love. Too many lights, too few decorations
    -ACTUAL stained glass windows, not just projections

Thank you

Soulwalker

Here are a few functionnality which I'm pretty sure any dimensioneer would like to see implemented :

* the possibility to group objects into a macro-object :
    - it would let us use moving and rotating (and eventually scaling) tools in a very easier way
    - it would let us structurate our dimensions into sets of macro-objects
    - this structure would make the "dimension content list" be more user-friendly as an explorer-like window (with structure presented as a objects tree)
    - even if it's not the best way, this could be implemented as a special container type object which would take normal types objects as content (and able to contain its container type as well)

* the possibility to make and store blue-prints of groupes (macro-objects) :
    - it would let us reproduce multiple times our prefered groupes a bit like how 'dimension toolbox' works
    - it would let us keep track of those macro-objects in an solid way as being storable you could keep it somewhere for a future use
    - those blue-prints may be implemented as untradable account wide as well as tradable (not sellable or 1silver priced) to permit dimensioneers to share work
    - to avoid uniformity in dimension, any blue-print may be erased and re-print with new content (for example with a modified version of the macro-object built from acquired blue-print)

* the presence of a "dimension items only" chest with large (or infinite) space
    - with infinite space, this would allow "grouped" objects to be stored without being dismantled (ungrouped)
    - with large but not infinite space, "grouped" objects would need to be ungrouped, but "blueprints" would make it easy to rebuild them as soon as needed

* the possibility to make one's corpse disappear from the dimension :
    - it would allow us to place objects without being constrained by our corpse position
    - it would be implemented in correlation with "Free Camera" to permit us to float and place objects anywhere we want it

Well, that's all I can remind for now, I'll add some ideas as they come to me, feel free to argue pros and cons ...
    Last edited by RotEhreRik; 04-25-2015 at 08:43 PM.

Oh! Oh! You know the white spores or motes from some mushroom dim items? I wish there was a particule effect item for that

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    Oh! Oh! You know the white spores or motes from some mushroom dim items? I wish there was a particule effect item for that
    I use Faer Sparkle for stuff like that - if you size it down to minimum it works quite well.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Yeah but it's not the same i like the fluffy slow flowing white thingy

General of Telara

Spy droids...I spent some time over in Arlan's challenge, and I must have those spy droids for my sci-fi dims...

Maybe someone mentionned it but...i would be thrilled to see more gold hoard items. Things that should be added to dimensions, dev's check it out-2015-06-02_123441.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7