+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stargate Dimension: Greybriar

Default Stargate Dimension: Greybriar

Here's a link to the video riftdimension.com made of my alt's dimension, for those not on the shard to see it. You won't see the sports bar with pool table, darts and bowling lane until the back half of the vid. If you can, come visit and +1, and don't forget to give some vote love on Rift's dimension contest! Thanks for the support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=i92xsS8DSAU

Oh, also finished my another alt's dimension. Kervorkian's "Dr. Death's Grindhouse Sk8 Park". Looks like X-Games took over Dolcega Valley. Currently this and the Stargate dimension are #'s 1&2 on the public weekly list. Woot.

Rift Disciple

I am on greybriar also. I will stop by for a visit later tonight. Always enjoy spending a little time seeing what other people have created.
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

Very nice love it

Rift Disciple

Stopped by last night and gave you a +1. Nice work with the bedroom and game room.
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

+ Reply to Thread