+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jaedor

Thread: Angry Dimension Builder

Soulwalker

Default Angry Dimension Builder

TRION! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

Ok Make the items bind on pickup to stop botters? FINE We're unhappy about it but we're working around it. We're doing what you what you want by leveling all of our characters on fishing.

BUT Now you have gone too far! My level 26 mage who I was going to start fishing so she can at least get some cool stuff for her little dimension Gets no sweet stuff because you just made it harder for her to fish in Stillmoor and Shimmersand?! It's not like I'm trying to bot this.. I'm playing legit I thought? Just because I don't want to level her to 50 should I be punished because of the botters? REALLY?

RIFT Community Ambassador Talila's Avatar

Have you actually experienced this fish-bot thing, if so, care to explain just exactly what it does?
    I went off to FFXIV. Here's my blog.

Rift Disciple

I am not sure what this entails:

* Fishing: Fishing just got more dangerous for characters more than 20 levels below the level of the zone they're fishing in - Fisherbot is on patrol!
    You might just need to buddy up with someone in your guild to protect you or just go naked and respawn if it is an occasional mob. A nuisance I know but we will need to wait and see exactly what it is to see if you can address a workaround for the legit players. Could be a little ground AOE that you merely need out move out of? We will have to see what they did.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Sparo View Post
    Could be a little ground AOE that you merely need out move out of? We will have to see what they did.
    You know, I did an Onslaught the other day where random tears appeared over people's heads, doing a small-radius AoE damage. I noticed that whenever someone's health dropped, it was usually because they were AFK in one of these things.

I wonder if this is the implementation for both Onslaughts and waterfronts? It was actually kind of cool-looking....like a min-tear right over your head. I was admiring it until it damaged me.
    "You haven't just crossed over to the Dark Side...you're baking the damn cookies!"

Rift Disciple

Very cool. I would love to know what they are doing here. I stood and watched a level 5 bot for about 30 minutes in a level 51 zone but the bot looked bugged and never did anything but stand there so I still don't know what happens.

Here's Fisherbot. Pretty hilarious.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post4140476

+ Reply to Thread