+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Sparo
  • 1 Post By Kiyla
  • 1 Post By Pochi

Thread: Game item envy

Rift Disciple

Default Game item envy

I thought there was a suggestion thread somewhere but I could not locate it. I was wondering how many of you find yourself stopping at various game objects going, “Would love to have one of those for my Dim!”?

For instance, those large urns in Tempest Bay…

Cannons from Freemarch…

Those large Griffon statuary, hell there are quite a few statues I wish I had.

And then I would like to add. I pick up every artifact I see in the game out of habit. I need few and none in the old world. Wouldn’t it be cool if we could hide those in our dimensions for our guests to find? It could be a fun reason for people to visit and make it more interactive. Of course there are programming obstacles to this, but just thought I would toss it out there.

Champion of Telara

Done it all over the place.

So far i want Kwells lair as my dimension, all the sculptures from the underground caves in that area, the imprisoned npc things from steppes and a ton of other stuff.

Rift Master

I want the mead fountain that you can find close to satyr-type mobs on the dusken continent!

Rift Disciple

Yep. I find myself looking around all the time now saying dang I would like to have that as a dimension item. The map tables in TB come to mind.
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

Dimensions have completely changed the way I look at the game! Not only do I envy things like map tables and fountains... but also little things like tea kettles and wine bottles and tech control panels and those pretty blue hanging lamps.... I still don't understand why there are so many generic *urns* and no actual cups or plates.

Then there's the part where I notice parts of the game construction where walls and architecture clip or don't line up properly and I want to fix it SO badly... >_>
    Last edited by Kiyla; 01-30-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyla View Post
    Dimensions have completely changed the way I look at the game! Not only do I envy things like map tables and fountains... but also little things like tea kettles and wine bottles and those pretty blue hanging lamps.... I still don't understand why there are so many generic *urns* and no actual cups or plates.

Then there's the part where I notice parts of the game construction where walls and architecture clip or don't line up properly and I want to fix it SO badly... >_>
    I know! How can you set a table with no dinnerware? It is the little things that often matter and you desire most.

Shadowlander

Default Laying the table

Do what I do, use Dragon Scales as plates!!

Ascendant

I don't... I find myself inspecting other mages thinking "d*mn, i'd love that 1h!"
    \

Yes, yes, yes!!! I look at places and think about what I could build there or things and wish I had it!

And yes, it would be so cool to hide artifacts in our dimensions. I usually throw my extras on the AH but I would scatter some about for guests to find if I could!

I also want to turn a couple of my companion pets loose in my house. I made a little bed for one in my master bedroom...
    Guild ~ Creative Outlet

Yep. Been there, doing that (all the time). In RL I'm also starting to see dimension items so maybe I should just quest for a while... >.>

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Pochi View Post
    I also want to turn a couple of my companion pets loose in my house. I made a little bed for one in my master bedroom...
    Ahh yes... and what about a corral for our mounts?

I want so badly those hanging Fae houses or lamps or what ever they are in Runic decent.

+ Reply to Thread