+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mimy

Thread: can't place bop items in guild dimension

Telaran

Default can't place bop items in guild dimension

i am the leader of my guild and bought a dimesnion for it, but it won't let me place a souldbound one in it man.

man fished for nothing lol.

Yup, all of the Dimension items you receive from fishing are soulbound and can only be placed in that characters Dimension. Your alt can't even place the item in it =.=

I doubt they'll even considering changing it because they probably don't want people to earn money from fishing up dimension items and selling it on the AH.

Yup, the voices in my head are starting to go stir-crazy with all the great ideas they're coming up with for the guild dimension concerning these items and I can't do anything with them.

Shadowklaw@Hailol, originally of Keenblade, guild decorator for <Seekers of Chaos>

Plane Touched

Allowing us to place BOP or BOA items in a guild dimension doesnt mean they have to allow it to go up on the AH!

This is excluding a high number of fun items from the guild dimensions, and that's not right! I care 100 times more about my guild dimension then my own, and i am angry about this. =(

Soulwalker

+1 this !

some really nice items i'd love to get into the Guild Dimension.

Yeah this seems like a really dumb idea on Trion's part. Why put highly desireable items in the game and then limit access to RNG and then soulbound. Are dimension items becoming the new gear?? :P

Soulwalker

Default BOP Items

I to wish they would make it so you could put these items in guild halls, Guild halls are often group projects and would be real nice if all members where allowed to place these items. Heck i would be thrilled if the Guild leader and hall Owner could!

+ Reply to Thread