+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Item limit and dimension cost suggestion

I full agree and and support this thread 100% Katasia did a beautiful job and I was so sad to see she had to destroy the boat to make room for the new items, and it sounded like Elrar was also disappointed it was gone.
    So hopefully Trion will listen to us. Dorment Core, Shoreward Island, Bogling Boggle and Stoneflask Tavern need to have the item count increased.
    My shoreward Island and the guild hall have been capped for a while and it is a pain staking 2hrs min trying to min max my items to change, or improve existing items.
    Last edited by Seonie; 02-20-2013 at 08:52 AM.
    Vigil- Seonie

Quote Originally Posted by Pochi View Post
    Sounds cool! When you are ready for visitors, you'll have to let us know the name and server so we can invade...I mean visit you!
    Lol Pochi.. slight slip there
    Never Seperate the Life You Lead.. From the Words You Speak

Greybriar..
    Qweewicket - Savatorian - Autumndawn - Fayanarose - Paddywicket
    WHEE alt much Lady!

Soulwalker

YES PLEASE!

I have also built a modest castle in Faen's Retreat and have hit the 760 item limit before I can decorate the inside. Please consider adding a level 5 even if it cost a bunch of plat to get it.

Thanks!

Yeah, I was disappointed to see the limit of Bogling Boggle at 1,000. I've got way too many ideas to fit in there!

I'm glad Trion added dimensions in the first place, and the item limits certainly sound reasonable. If this were minecraft, for example, the blocks would possibly fill the space quite well. But once you start adding little details, such as tiled roofs or stairs, it goes pretty quickly.

I'll be happy to pay more; the addition of dimensions have given me the incentive to earn plat for the first time in, well, ever.

Perhaps giving us more flexibility with the basic building blocks would go some ways towards alleviating the the item count limit. Let our bulding blocks (planks, cubes, poles, etc) , along with the ability to be resized proportionally, also be able to be resized with different proportions. Ie, you could stretch an item in each direction independently. For example, a squared column would take 4 planks or multiple cubes to create. If you could stretch a cube a great deal in height and then to the thickness you want to form a column, that saves a lot of building materials.
    Last edited by Shattered; 02-21-2013 at 02:41 AM.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2