+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Terrapin Station-Faeblight

Default Terrapin Station-Faeblight

My first dim on Faeblight. Shoreward Island with a nice nature walk, and a modern type 4 story home with many interior features. Anyways, I'd like to get some feedback on the work, and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Here's just a couple sneak peek pics to give an idea of what it's like. Don't stop at the house, there's more stuff around the island to see as well!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Terrapin Station-Faeblight-2013-01-24_191945.jpg   Terrapin Station-Faeblight-2013-01-24_191732.jpg  
    And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

+ Reply to Thread