+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Minudra

Thread: Dimension items from fishing list

Default Dimension items from fishing list

I have been collecting screen shots of all the Fishing Dimension Items i have. So far I have managed a lot of the lower zone items and I will update the list as I find more.

Please find the link at Forum Post

The list will be cleaned up at the end and I will only be updating the link on The Elders forums but I wanted to share the love. Give me a few days to get though all the zones please!

Min,
    Last edited by Minudra; 01-24-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Nice list so far! If you want I'm sure others would be glad to post you some screenshots of their items that they have found and the locations! I have a couple myself, but I will only post them if you would like. There are many in the other two threads about them too. Up to you!
    @Greybriar
    Incendius 60 Mage Guardian Dimension: "Castellum Incendia"-Undergoing intensive remodeling. Temporarily back down.
    Lunatanzia 57 Rogue Guardian Dimension: "PlanEscape feat. The Skelebones"-Live

Thanks Ferox. I have the SL map to do today so If I am missing any after that I would be grateful for any screenshots! Only doing 2 lures an area for the moment (don't wanna be flagged as a botter for over fishing )

Although I did start to think last night a 2am that I was mad for starting this

More screenshots can be found in this thread.

+ Reply to Thread