+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: ~Sweethearts~

Default ~Sweethearts~

My rebuild for the spring. Stop on by Deepwood and have a peek.

Last edited by Kitasia; 01-24-2013 at 06:00 PM.

Very nice! Is that the Bogling Boggle dimension? Kind of gives me a feeling of a Moonshade Highlands dimension, (which is one dimension they need ) even though I know it is supposed to be City Core or Eastern Holdings...I forget exactly.
    @Greybriar
    Incendius 60 Mage Guardian Dimension: "Castellum Incendia"-Undergoing intensive remodeling. Temporarily back down.
    Lunatanzia 57 Rogue Guardian Dimension: "PlanEscape feat. The Skelebones"-Live

Very Nice! love the house.
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

thanks haven't done much inside my item count is almost up and with the new stuff I want to see what I want to use .

Voted for your dimension on FB because I don't have a character for Deepwood yet.
    @Greybriar
    Incendius 60 Mage Guardian Dimension: "Castellum Incendia"-Undergoing intensive remodeling. Temporarily back down.
    Lunatanzia 57 Rogue Guardian Dimension: "PlanEscape feat. The Skelebones"-Live

Thank you that was very nice. I really just wanted to share my house.

This dimension is awesome! Vote for it here at:
    https://apps.facebook.com/rift_joyof...tries/64306273

Wow, that is really impressive. I love it!

You are really creative. Well done.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

I love it so beautiful and feels like spring! awesome work
    Vigil- Seonie

Thank you so much guys. I worked hard. Untell now I have never really found anything that would make me open up and share with other people publicly. Rift has changed that . I game I make things in games that I am proud of.

I have always had beautiful ideas for gardens ,houses ect. Problem is I cant draw ,my plants always die anything I make in real life turns out bad. You know when you were little and someone had a birthday at school everyone would make cards for them. You would look over and see that beautiful card with the cake and ballons and it was so pretty you just loved it. Then you had the card that just looked like crap and the kid who spent more time on it then everyone else. Ya I was the crappy card kid.

My mom is a real tailor she can make anything out of anything. My dad gave her a fresh cut bull horn,and she made the most beautiful black powder horn for shooting muzzle loaders.Everything she creates is perfect. I tried to make a pillow case and it turns out like crap.(Ive been sewing since I was 4) I have no real life talent. Me being a mom as my kids grew up I always had crafts and things for them. Theirs was always better then mine hehe.

But here I can put my ideas into the most beautiful creations. Thank you Trion for making it possible. Thank you all for commenting, advertising, and liking my stuff. It makes me feel bubbley inside about something I did for the first time. That is a amazing feeling that YOU all give me. I <3 U all.

send me an invite, I want to check it out

Ryoki@greybriar

screenshots only show so much
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

Quote Originally Posted by Delmlord View Post
    send me an invite, I want to check it out

Ryoki@greybriar

screenshots only show so much
    Thanks for coming. Yesterday you asked how I got my walls together . Today I started a gazebo on a alt and realized how I start all my build. I start on a stone rectangle flat on the ground . Then I max its size and elevate it to shoulder height. I lay every thing down flat on it then change the axes as it is built. That way I always start with it flat.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 01-28-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Default ~Sweettart~

This is my newest build in my alt dimension. Unfortunately it took over 400 boards so I'm left with very little decoration room. I wanted to build a wood bridge to it but not enough item count. Now to be picky on what I can put in it hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    This is my newest build in my alt dimension. Unfortunately it took over 400 boards so I'm left with very little decoration room. I wanted to build a wood bridge to it but not enough item count. Now to be picky on what I can put in it hehe.
    Wow, that's gorgeous! I stopped by your Sweethearts dimension on an alt as well and it's very cute. I love the doors and the swing especially!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    Very cool. We really need a high quality "railing" object.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast