+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Malus Ferox

Thread: PlanEscape feat. The Skelebones-Greybriar

Default PlanEscape feat. The Skelebones-Greybriar

Brand new dimension I publicized today with my alt Lunatanzia. It was the first major dimension I actually experimented with object morphing in so most of it consists of items I tried to mix and match together to make something interesting.

Fingers hurting from a raid or Great Hunt rift party? Failed parties got you down? Sit back and relax in one of the fine areas of PlanEscape! Here we have areas for almost all kinds of planar preferences!
    Features:
    • An armory enclosed within a climbable rock giant of the Earth plane
    • Say hello to Gartyn Hejme who left his job as a dimension engineer and became your Maitre D' guarding the entrance to a large two leveled entertainment hall!
      • Downstairs is hosted by the plane of Death where The Burnin' Skelebones play whatever music your mind desires (or whatever you happen to be listening to on your iPod or itunes ), featuring a drummer, bassist, guitarist, vocalist and keyboardist underneath the watchful eyes of a friendly denizen of Death.
        • Includes a bony throne for those who want to feel like a big cheese, a bony pool table, a bar and several tables.
        • Also located in this hall is the master bedroom and a kitchen
      • Death not your thing? Visit its opposite Life in the upstairs area of the entertainment hall
        • Includes fancy lounge chairs, a Venus Flythrone, a bed in the trees, and a Mote of Life in the middle of a comfortable platform where you can rest next to the very essence of Life. You can also pull up a stump and sit down at one of the few small tables!
    • Are the drinks and partying making you too warm? Need a place to cool down? Visit the cooling ice tunnel located beyond the glorious Arc d'Glace located in the rear of the Hall that includes yet another throne, a snowy dining table and bed.
    • Off to the west relax by a magical shrine from the Water plane where you can drink the fellowship bucket and partake in the blessings of Water.
    • In the east, all your Fire preferences can be satisfied beneath the burning arch and flaming tunnel. Come and be spellbound by our lovely fire motes!
    • One final small tunnel located way at the back is a small Incubation Chamber where you can feel some of the moted essences of the planes or sit and read a book away from the noise of the entertainment hall, there is even a bed if you just want to rest among the dull cricketing of the motes and thunder. A great, private place beyond prying eyes if you met a lovely person in the hall that you would like to get to know. Be sure to tell the guard on the way in and close the doors (maybe hang your cape on the doorknob?) to avoid any unwanted distractions. Make sure you tip the guard on the way out! He doesn't like stingy people!
    Now open on the Greybriar server! We hope to see you soon!

Here is a video tour for anyone interested, but please free free to stop by it on the servers too!
    Video Walkthrough of PlanEscape
    Last edited by Malus Ferox; 01-19-2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Small color error
    @Greybriar
    Incendius 60 Mage Guardian Dimension: "Castellum Incendia"-Undergoing intensive remodeling. Temporarily back down.
    Lunatanzia 57 Rogue Guardian Dimension: "PlanEscape feat. The Skelebones"-Live

Since I submitted this dimension to the contest I figured I might as well share the screenshots here in case you don't want to sit through the 8 minute tour video.

Enjoy!
    PlanEscape Screenshots
    @Greybriar
    Incendius 60 Mage Guardian Dimension: "Castellum Incendia"-Undergoing intensive remodeling. Temporarily back down.
    Lunatanzia 57 Rogue Guardian Dimension: "PlanEscape feat. The Skelebones"-Live

+ Reply to Thread