+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Carnalpleasure
  • 1 Post By Malus Ferox

Thread: Castellum Incendia - Greybriar

Default Castellum Incendia - Greybriar

I suppose I will post this officially now. My first dimension "Castellum Incendia" by Incendius, located on the Greybriar server. I would provide pictures but that would be too much image spam.

Welcome to Castellum Incendia! A large building of Greystone exterior construction, Greenstone interior walls and stone floors! Established on the scenic Shoreward Island.
    Features:
    • 1 master bedroom with master bathroom
    • 2 guest rooms
    • Dining hall
    • Entertainment hall
    • Kitchen
    • Armory
    • Hidden Potions Lab
    • Library
    Amenities:
    • Dance floor
    • Three balconies of various sizes one including a garden, another is an extension of the entertainment hall with bedrolls located on the sides for those who may have had a little too much fun.
    • Rooftop staircase access with bedrolls and small garden for viewing the lovely starry sky
    • A rock hot tub/bath
    • A small offset memorial shrine located at the end of a stone arch and forest path
    • A large crystal of unknown origins acts as a powering device for the castle's floor jets, keeping the castle slightly suspended in air using a mix of technology and magic.

Sounds interesting? Stop by it today on the Greybriar server!
    @Greybriar
    Incendius 60 Mage Guardian Dimension: "Castellum Incendia"-Undergoing intensive remodeling. Temporarily back down.
    Lunatanzia 57 Rogue Guardian Dimension: "PlanEscape feat. The Skelebones"-Live

Everyone trying to get attention on the forums needs to remember to post screenshots and/or videos for the people who dont shard-hop.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnalpleasure View Post
    Everyone trying to get attention on the forums needs to remember to post screenshots and/or videos for the people who dont shard-hop.
    Very well, here is a video walkthrough of it, though the quality is pretty poor. Castellum Incendia Video Walkthrough
    @Greybriar
    Incendius 60 Mage Guardian Dimension: "Castellum Incendia"-Undergoing intensive remodeling. Temporarily back down.
    Lunatanzia 57 Rogue Guardian Dimension: "PlanEscape feat. The Skelebones"-Live

nice job

+ Reply to Thread