+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Dolorous Dave

Thread: Lonely Forest - Faeblight (A Llama Dimension)

Default Lonely Forest - Faeblight (A Llama Dimension)

Hello all! Would love for everyone to come visit Lonely Forest, my dimension on Faeblight. It's a neat twist on the Faen's Retreat desert dimension! It can be found under the weekly dimensions or by searching for "Gurple" (my alt) or "Llama). Here are some screenshots!

Lonely Forest - Faeblight (A Llama Dimension)-2013-01-14_180246.jpgLonely Forest - Faeblight (A Llama Dimension)-2013-01-14_180228.jpgLonely Forest - Faeblight (A Llama Dimension)-2013-01-14_180212.jpgLonely Forest - Faeblight (A Llama Dimension)-2013-01-14_180149.jpg

Hope to see you there!

Wasnt this already posted?

Yes, but in an off topic forum. Thought it would be more appropriate here in this new Dimension forum. But thanks for taking a few seconds of your time to be a real buzzkill!

Scenery matches the title - great work! I especially respect and admire your sparing placement of plants to make it look naturally random. Will visit when time permits and be bringing upvotes

I visited last night and highly recommend seeing this dimension in person. It is stunning and incredibly creative, wish I could stay in the tree house! Several things stand out:
    - railing: what a great choice for stairs and trim, that detail alone seems to bring the tree house together (sorry I'm a detail junkie )
    - sky: simply great choice, I completely forgot which zone I was in. Felt almost Gloamwood'ish but with lighter mood.
    - lighting: without which the zone would not be complete. I love the yellow spot lights and your careful choice of wood colors to illuminate. I was fully immersed into the ... looking for a word... stillness of life as I was standing on the 2nd floor of the house.
    - open floor plans: the house and the nature are one in here, I can feel the synergy
    I will bring my guildies to visit (and upvote) your beautiful creation!
    Can't wait to see what you will build next

Saw this one last night and gave you a +1. Very well done with lots of attention to details!

Thanks, all! I'm extremely proud of this one! Now I just need to save up for Strozza so I can get to work on a new one!

I went ahead and entered this Dimension in the Joy of Dimensions contest on Facebook as well. Please stop by for a comment or two and keep me in mind when voting starts!

http://apps.facebook.com/rift_joyofd...tries/64205891

+ Reply to Thread