+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What day of the week do the Public Dimensions vote tables reset?

Default What day of the week do the Public Dimensions vote tables reset?

I am trying to open up a dimension the same day the top dimensions weekly board resets so any +1's it gets don't get lost on the board because some other dimension already had 30 votes that week. I'm not convinced many people actually scroll down to the bottom of the list to see what is there, and mainly pay attention to the top 10 or so. As a result I am sure many dimensions get lost in the wind because they were released too late. That happened with my first dimension when I launched it. Would like to try and avoid it this time.
    @Greybriar
    Incendius 60 Mage Guardian Dimension: "Castellum Incendia"-Undergoing intensive remodeling. Temporarily back down.
    Lunatanzia 57 Rogue Guardian Dimension: "PlanEscape feat. The Skelebones"-Live

I do look at the top ones but many of the best ones are not the highest rated ones.

I scroll through and look at dimensions where the name has been changed from the original dimension name. I guess i think if they took the time to rename it, maybe they took the time to decorate it.

I have tried doing the "random" but I get stuck in A LOT of the starter dimensions with nothing in them.

I wish it would show an item count next to it so we can see whether there are 0 items or 500 items to give us an idea if they are decorated.

And sorry, I don't know the answer to your question.
    Guild ~ Creative Outlet

As far as I know...they dont.

I know the Public(All Time) ones don't but I mean the Public (Weekly) one
    @Greybriar
    Incendius 60 Mage Guardian Dimension: "Castellum Incendia"-Undergoing intensive remodeling. Temporarily back down.

Ok, so earlier today my dimension had 15 votes. (It has only been up since last Wednesday night/Thursday morning. This evening it has 14 votes. Do votes not completely reset and just fall off?
    Guild ~ Creative Outlet

I believe that it is a rolling count that just continually refreshes. Every day, the previous 7th day count falls off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolorous Dave View Post
    I believe that it is a rolling count that just continually refreshes. Every day, the previous 7th day count falls off.
    Ah okay, I guess that makes some sense. Thanks for the answers. Guess I'll just have to strategically check the boards each day till there is a moment that many are low in vote count
    @Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread