+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dream Hive

Soulwalker

Default Dream Hive

Okay I notice that the dimensions have some pretty cool options for where you can make your dimension BUT I have to say one of the most beautiful places I have seen in the game is the Dream Hive in Eastern Holdings and I would totally sign a petition to make that area a purchasable dimension! Who is with me on this one? Is there a way we can get this done?

I thought the same thing when I first went in there it is amazing.

Totally agree, I was blown away by how awesome that place looked.

Dear Trion, Make the "Dream Hive" Dim a reality. THIS is what I picture for my bahmi's interpretation of "the river of souls". The RP potential is huge, and it's a virtually unknown area as questing for leveling purposes has fallen to the wayside.

This would be HUGELY popular.
    Screenshot image for those who have not have seen the area.
    http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3746/6vua.jpg
    Last edited by Dusky Beauty; 01-02-2014 at 01:19 PM.

I would love it if they would include all levels of it, including the bunker, and make it one of the super high end dimensions with like a 5000 item limit. Man, I so thought my current dimension would be my last, but if this was an option, I would give Trion way too much money!

Kudos to the designer who built it. One of the most gorgeous and ethereal places in the game!

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ream-hive.html
    Last edited by Jaydhe; 01-02-2014 at 01:18 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Dream Hive Dim, Please

I agree completely. With the 2.6 right around the corner Dream Hive and Dreamweaving associate nicely. Come on Trion.. *dangles money in front of the idea of having this as a dim*

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

The Dream Hive is an eerie and beautiful location.

In fact, at one time, we had the Dream Hive under consideration for use as a dimension. However, there's not much open space in the Hive. We figured it would be tough, if not downright annoying, to make you build around all those eggs.

While it may be possible to have the eggs removed in the 'dimensionization' process, without them, it's not really the Dream Hive.

While I can't promise anything, if Dream Hive were a dimension, would you want it modified from its current state?

I would want the eggs removed . The blue streams are so beautiful. Even thouh it is a tiny space many of us can stuff alot in there and it will still look almost empty hehe.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 01-02-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faratha View Post
    The Dream Hive is an eerie and beautiful location.

In fact, at one time, we had the Dream Hive under consideration for use as a dimension. However, there's not much open space in the Hive. We figured it would be tough, if not downright annoying, to make you build around all those eggs.

While it may be possible to have the eggs removed in the 'dimensionization' process, without them, it's not really the Dream Hive.

While I can't promise anything, if Dream Hive were a dimension, would you want it modified from its current state?

Some eggs removed, some kept. More eggs kept than not. Happy medium.

LOVE if this would be a dimension!!!!

I want to build the Nostromo right in the middle of it!!
    Last edited by ilex011; 01-02-2014 at 04:42 PM.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Rift Disciple

The best idea would be to remove the eggs and make them a dimension item

I don't know what the technical limitations are, but ideally the eggs could be treated as terrain plants and the plant removing mushrooms would work on them.

Otherwise, remove some eggs, and have a selection of separate egg dimension items. Single eggs and clusters would be amazing.

If I had to choose between no eggs and all eggs, though, I'd choose no eggs.

I would love to see this as a dimension! If it were possible to remove the eggs and make them a dimension item so that we can place them where we choose (or not place any at all).. That would be fantastic!
    "I'm not sure where I am.. But it's much more fun this way!" ~Aazu

twitter.com/Kitaelia

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

I was gonna say: Eggs as dimension items. (I just found this place for the first time a few minutes ago. WOW.)
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Quote Originally Posted by Joji View Post
    The best idea would be to remove the eggs and make them a dimension item
    yah just do this.

The Dream Hive is my favorite place in RIFT. I have several alts at the right level to start doing the quest chain there now and I'm savoring the moment.

I actually like the outdoor area as much as the underground glowy cave. Perhaps the path from the cave entrance to the glowy place could be redone, to allow for some indoor decoration.

I just want a Dream Hive dimension to cover both the outdoor area as well as the underground glowy cave.

I'm an altoholic: Thirteen 60 clerics, eleven 60 rogues, eleven 60 warriors, five 60 mages, etc...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast