+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carabas's Classy Crib (Icewatch)

Default Carabas's Classy Crib (Icewatch)

Carabas's Classy Crib - Carabas (Icewatch).

I've been working on my dimension for a while now, although I don't get a lot of time due to raids and pvp. It's still far from complete and there are several items I am still waiting to find such as the cherry tree, telescope, wall map and specimen display. If you have a character on Icewatch, please feel free to visit and give me some feedback about what's good and what's not so good. Also feel free to +1 it if you like it.

Inside the tower you'll see I've made four extensions. Kitchen, Trophy Room (still quite empty), Study (awaiting wall map to place in corner) and Balcony. In the centre is a staircase leading to the bedroom. There still needs to be a lot of work done to inside the tower and once I begin to get some of the items I'm in search of, it should start to look a little better.

Outside, if you walk down to the beach you'll see a Tikki Bar. There's a large neon sign and somewhat narrow walkway to the decking. At the moment this is the part I'm most pleased with, although I do still plan to make a few adjustments.

Not far from the bar you'll notice a ship. Due to the lack of curved or angle shaped building blocks, this was quite hard to make. I've decided to make it slightly steam punk to tie in with the technology found in Brevane. The ship still needs a lot of work and hopefully if more building blocks are added at a later date, it will begin to look a little more rounded. I've also yet to make a small dock leading to the ship, but that will be my next objective.

I'll try to take some screengrabs soon and post them up for anyone not able to view it on Icewatch.
    Last edited by Carabas; 01-17-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Just went to have a look... you're doing a great job with the ship, I really liked it ^^ I'll keep an eye on your dimension to see how it develops

Telaran

I have been looking for the specimen display as well with no luck. I didn't know there was a cherry tree and wall map, it would be nice to have those too. If anyone has any of these items on Threesprings and want to sell them please c.o.d. with your offering price and i'll gladly pay it.

Also feel free to check out my dimension too it's named "Queen of my Castle".

Lets get those screengrabs ^_^

Thanks for the likes so far. I've taken a few screen grabs. It was somewhat hard to fit in as much as I could into each picture, but here they are.

The Balcony

The Kitchen

The Study

The Trophy Room

The Bedroom

The Bar

The Ship

Very nice! I love the ship! So detailed!
    Guild ~ Creative Outlet

+ Reply to Thread