+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Isilmur

Thread: Palace of the Fallen Star

Default Palace of the Fallen Star

Hey guys, I wanted to get some opinions of my dimension so far, it is a skeleton right now, so mainly just the basic frame of the buildings. I'm going for an Egyptian look, and I am just interested in hearing some opinions of the place. The name is "Palace of the Fallen Star" creator is Vikat. Thank you for taking a look at it! And if you do like it, please press +1 thank you!

EDIT: should mention I am on faeblight, wasn't sure if dimensions were cross shard or not
    Last edited by Isilmur; 01-16-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilmur View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted to get some opinions of my dimension so far, it is a skeleton right now, so mainly just the basic frame of the buildings. I'm going for an Egyptian look, and I am just interested in hearing some opinions of the place. The name is "Palace of the Fallen Star" creator is Vikat. Thank you for taking a look at it! And if you do like it, please press +1 thank you!

EDIT: should mention I am on faeblight, wasn't sure if dimensions were cross shard or not
    You have a good start, some tile seam problems (we all seem to have that) but overall I can dig the theme. Would like to see it finished of course but good job overall. I like the use of the tempest bay pillars, they do remind me of a Egyptian feel. Like I said I need to see more to give you better feedback, but from what is there I say you have a good start.
    Last edited by Xillean; 01-16-2013 at 03:22 PM.
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

Hey guys thanks for all the +1's and I am working on it, thinking of adding trees on top and vines underneath to soften the solid contrast of the stone to the surrounding environment, anyone have any good ideas? Cause I do want it to be integrated with the area,also if you see a squirrel ignore it lol a friend thought it would be funny if she did that

Hey I'm nearing completion of the palace, thinking of adding a war room or armory what do you guys think?

+ Reply to Thread