+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Geopenguin
  • 2 Post By SnowT

Thread: Dimension Storage Bag

Default Dimension Storage Bag

With the recent holidays, several people have contributed to and decorated our guild dimension with the holiday theme items. We need to have a storage place to hold all of that stuff until next season.

I know there is some kind of moving bag, but it seems inaccessable except for when you close up one dimension and move everything to another. In fact it took me a good while to find it once I did change dimensions.
    Beware the Penguin...

Shadowlander

Why not just pick them up and store them on an alt etc? or even in your gbank
    Fejj - ThreeSprings
    GM of <Schism>

Quote Originally Posted by Fejj View Post
    Why not just pick them up and store them on an alt etc? or even in your gbank
    Might not be room in the gb for them, and besides we should be able to access the moving crate at will, it still takes item count so I dont see a reason why we cant. Alternatively op maybe you can place all of the items somewhere in the dimension and block it off?
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

I too wish there were a way to put extra things in the moving crate without having to close your dimension.
    Guild ~ Creative Outlet

Soulwalker

Currently have 2x 28 slotters full of dimensions items. It's pretty sad and never manage to convince myself and sell anything since you never know when you need something.

All you need to do is have one trusted member use an alt to purchase a low cost dimension and then place those items in the dimension. This resolves the need to store them in a guild bank or personal bank.

This is what I have. I have almost ~70 dimension items from collections and rewards that I don't care about. But I'm sure as hell not going to keep them in my banks taking up space. So I created a dimension and tossed all of the items in it.

Easy peasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    All you need to do is have one trusted member use an alt to purchase a low cost dimension and then place those items in the dimension. This resolves the need to store them in a guild bank or personal bank.

This is what I have. I have almost ~70 dimension items from collections and rewards that I don't care about. But I'm sure as hell not going to keep them in my banks taking up space. So I created a dimension and tossed all of the items in it.

Easy peasy.
    This is what I did. Set a free dimension to private, upped it to tier 3 and put all my extra dimension stuff there except the big stacks that I can allocate one bank bag to. Added bonus is I can access dimension storage from every character.

Shadowlander

Default Dimension Storage box..

I'm with everyone else and really really wish that we had a Storage box, in which we can store all of our excess dimension stuff..

I know that I have, to have a heap of thing floating in the mail system so that I can just go and quest/craft.. and I'm not like some I have 4 extra toon's that just have storage.. they are not my main character's.. they are purely for storage and craft char's to make stuff That I need for raiding..

So yes a in dimension storage that can handle say 100-200item types, that does not go towards item count would be great..

Sky..

+ Reply to Thread