Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Xillean
  • 1 Post By Jawsnap
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Xillean
  • 1 Post By Agrona77

Thread: Planar Study Dimension

Default Planar Study Dimension

Below are some pics of my Dimension: Planar Study on Faeblight run by Marshall Kattie Tormeng. Any and all feedback is welcome and come visit anytime There is one secret room hidden in it, and no I didn't take a pic of it :P

Planar Study Dimension-2012-12-23_091655.jpg

Domino's Bar and Grill, run by the faithful Nico.

Planar Study Dimension-2012-12-23_091756.jpg

Advanced Death Research station located on the second floor, caution is recommended for any who visit.

Planar Study Dimension-2012-12-23_091800.jpg

Looking from the Death Research Station you can see the entrances to the Life and Earth stations.

Planar Study Dimension-2012-12-23_091823.jpg

The Boglings of Fae Yule insisted on an area for their festivities and chose to make one behind the Air Research Station.

Planar Study Dimension-2012-12-23_091715.jpg

Main Floor where most students do research on the Planes and the effects they have on the environment. Also researched is the effects of anything ranging from Empyrean Technology, Defiant Technology and even what if any effect the Hammerkneel Rune Vessels have had. There is a place to discuss theology of the Vigil and the construction of the Ward when it was active and what effect Sourcestone has on the Planes and vice verse.

Planar Study Dimension-2012-12-23_091738.jpg

An Aquarium to view some of the aquatic life that can be found in the world.

There is much more to be seen and found in the Dimension so if your native of Faeblight or plan to visit soon stop on by
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

Thoroughly amazing!

Yay, I've necroed a thread.

However, I just saw that link in your signature and clicked on it. Is that whole dim in Breach Chamber? Looks amazing! There are so many great dims on Faeblight and I haven't seen half of them! I need to check this one out, if you still got it. Or have you changed it by now?

hehe I don't mind the necro and yes the whole thing was in Breach Chamber. Unfortunately my toddler decided one day to accidentally pack the entire thing and I didn't have a way to save or reload the layout so I lost it was pretty upsetting for me and a large reason I took a break for a while. I had spent a ton of plat and time on this dimension and to lose it sucked. My fault I suppose for letting my lil one near my puter but live and learn I guess. I will try and recreate it using the screen shots I have saved but I dont know when that will be, I am happy to know you liked it however!
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

OMG no way! How did your toddler "pack it up"? Did he/she revert you back to your starter dim or something? And hey, yea, I can see how discouraging this must have been.

However, maybe this time around, you will find new inspiration by some of those amazing dimensions that are around. There are some creative people out there that have done some interesting morphs.

So, instead of re-creating it form the screenies, I would go at it with a fresh outlook and a new vision in mind. Don't think about what you have lost, but rather what you can build.

I'm sure what ever you build will be amazing. It looks like you are a very creative person and a great decorator! Come join us in the Dimension thread!

+ Reply to Thread