Closed Thread

Thread: Thin leather...

Soulwalker

Default Thin leather...

I know i need hides for thin leather. Can anyone tell me where and what beast has them? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Soulwalker

I get thin off level 16 boars in freemarch.

Soulwalker

From what you are saying, I would guess that it comes of off lvl 15 to 20 beasts. Thanks so much.

The sabrehorns (?) in the entrance to stonefield (if defiant) is amzing for farming this. Can work up one side, then down the other, u-turn and do it again. Got three stacks in an hour of farming.

Desmonda - Bahmi Rogue - Nightblade / Saboteur / random
    Epicbeardguy - Dwarf Warrior - Champion / Riftblade / Beastmaser
    Awesomebob - Dwarf Cleric - Shaman / Druid / Purifier
    Phudda hyro fanda heah!

Soulwalker

That sucks because I am Guardian.

Telaran

There are some 19-20 bats and wolves near Gloampines or whatever the major town in the 2nd Guardian zone is called. Other than that, I've only found thin hides (in Silverwood) from some of the pets that Aelfwar mobs have, both in Overwatch and to the north, in the satyr/aelfwar base up there.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomebob View Post
    The sabrehorns (?) in the entrance to stonefield (if defiant) is amzing for farming this. Can work up one side, then down the other, u-turn and do it again. Got three stacks in an hour of farming.

Went to Stonefield to do the puzzle and for the hell of it figured id stay and try to find some leather. Found a spot with instant respawn Sicklehorn's I got 3 stacks in like 20 minutes.

yup, Thin leather is from 15(16?) to 24. at level 25 it switches to Medium leather and there's only one spot deep into the far west of stonefield that has that, so you won't see much until you hit scarlet gorge(as defiant)
    Last edited by Telora; 02-27-2011 at 02:15 AM.

Rift Disciple

A greater variety spread of mobs need to drop the relevant hides. As levelling is so fast it shouldn't be a choice between either levelling or harvesting to enable trade skills to be increased.

Closed Thread